1.Feelings

Hey my fellow twihards,this is my first book so please no hate.I hope you like my fanfiction :) 

***

Bella's POV 

It has been almost 11months,since the voultri left me and my family.We all were living in peace till now, and were hoping to be safe for some more time but we all knew peace was not going to last long.

I was laying in Edward's arms, We heard a knock "Momma,Daddy !!" I heard Renesmee's beautiful voice.

"Come in."Edward said peacfully.

"How was your sleep?"I asked her.She showed me her sweet little dream,by touching me.It was Nessie,me,Edward and Jacob near a beautiful waterfall.

"That's a wonderful dream,Nessie."Edward said.I had to accept her Nickname-Nessie,because everyone called her that and she liked it.So even I and Edward started calling her Nessie.

"When is Jake gonna come?"She asked.

"He will come in a while,he had just gone to La Push,I can read his mind too,he is near."Edward said.

Nessie smiled,Nessie and Jacob's bond was something different,with Jake,he knew she was his imprint,but Nessie did not know anything still she was connected with him in some way.

"Change your pajama's then we will go to the big house."I told her.She nodded and went to her room.

"How come she doesn't know Jacob has imprinted on her and still likes him so much?"I asked Edward.

"Its because of their bond,its so strong from Jaocb's side that Nessie also feels some of it."Edward said.It did make some sense.I thought about it for a while but then I shrugged and dismissed all the thoughts about them because they would make me worry about them.

We went downstairs,and after Nessie came we left.In 2 minutes we reached the big house.

********************************

Hows it ?I know its too short but its my first chapter Plz comment,Vote and review :)