Chapter 14- Showdown

[Damien POV]

"You know Damien, I like you."

Reese said.

He sat behind me on the bed; as i cuddled myself laying on my side; completely exposed. I still wasn't given any clothes.

I was extremely shaken up and terrified after what Reese just did to me.

"I know you're new to all this, I hate that such an innocent human was turned into a vile creature."

He soothed; stroking my hair.

I swallowed before I spoke softly.

"Then why don't you let me go."

Reese sighed.

"I cant do that Damien. Regardless of the situation, you are still one of them now. Us hunters exist to separate the super natural from humanity."

"You're trying to help humanity by killing?" I asked.

"We don't kill anyone. We capture them, and torture them."

Reese said casually.

"That's sick."

I said lowly but not low enough.

Reese yanked the chain of my collar, choking me.

"Excuse me?"

he said angrily.

I clawed at the collar trying to get free; until he finally released me.

I fell off the bed coughing.

Reese grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him.

"The only thing sick is you vampires that suck the blood of innocent people. The were wolfs that kill innocent animals. The witches that curse the town with their foul spells from hell. That's sick."

He let go of my hair.

"Ashley!"

he yelled.

Seconds later the girl from earlier came in.

"Take him back to his cell."

he shooed.

"Yes sir."

Ashley grabbed my chain and dragged me out the room back down to the chambers.

-----

[Ethan POV]

Dylan and I, had arrived at front of the abandoned boarding house.

We hid behind the trees to avoid being seen too early.

"Ok, remember what I told you.?"

I asked Dylan.

He sighed.

"Avoid getting seen at all costs, Only attack a hunter if you must, and be as quiet as you can. Geesh you'd think I'm the younger brother."

I nodded.

"Good. Now, if I remember correctly; the elevator by the stairs will take us to the underground chambers."

"Are you sure about this?"

Dylan asked.

I let out a small smile.

"Love makes you do some crazy shit."

Dylan smirked.

"Alright then. After you."

-------

We crept out the woods and ducked low as we reached the front of the house. I slowly approached the porch. There was no door attached, due to the building being abandoned and wore down. I peeked around the door frame using vamp vision. Nobody was above ground thankfully.

I motioned for Dylan to come on, and he followed. Unfortunately, vampire speed was not an option. The hunters have high tech devices that would immediately detect us if we used it.

Right when we were approaching the elevator it opened, and I quickly tackled Dylan into a nearby room.

A guy walked out about my height.

Before he could get away I grabbed him and slammed him against the wall.

"Where. Is. Damien?"