Chapter 8- Warning

[This will be a shorter chapter. Enjoy!<3]

[Damien POV]

Ethan and I were set up on our knees with two guys behind us, holding our arms behind our back.

The group of people that surrounded us, looked to be about our age. There were four guys and two girls.

"Well, what do we have here."

The tallest guy said.

I assumed he was the leader.

He had to be at least 6 feet in height. His muscle ripped out through his leather jacket.  He had lightly tanned skin and the most extraordinary blue eyes. His black hair was cut low at the bottom and curled up at the top.

He stepped forward in front of me.

"So you're the new half-blood everyone's been raving about.

He smirked.

I looked down to the ground petrified. He quickly jerked my chin up roughly causing me to whimper.

"Are you scared?"

he asked sickly gentle.

I slowly nodded.

All of a sudden his foot connected to my stomach causing me to cry out.

"Good."

I wanted to curl up on the floor but the guy behind me grip my arms harder , holding me into place.

"What do you want, Reese."

I heard Ethan hiss.

So that was this guy's name.

I heard Reese chuckle darkly.

"Nothing, for now. Consider this a warning Ethan , we're coming to capture this new handsome half-blood, and make him ours. Perhaps he'll make a better pet then you did"

He said, smirking.

What does he mean?

I felt the guy release me, causing me to drop on my hands. The pain from my stomach causing me to groan.

"See you soon, Damien."

And with that, they disappear into the woods.

------

[Ethan POV]

The hunters had thankfully left.

I got to my feet dusting myself off. I looked over to Damien, and saw him still on his knees holding himself up on his hands. His arms were shaking and he looked as if he would break any second.

I slowly approached him.

"Dami-

"Why?..Why did you have to bring me into this?"

he asked, his voice low.

I sighed.

"Im sorry."

He looked up at me; I watched as the tears fell from his eyes.

I bent down and scooped him into my arms. He immediately latched his arms around my neck.

"What are they going to do to me Ethan?"

he asked lowly.

I stroked the back of head.

"I don't know."

Truth is, I did know.

I knew exactly what type of guy Reese was. He was power hungry. He loved the feeling of dominance. He likes to make others submit. He's indiscriminate , it doesn't matter who or what you are .

I knew what he was planning on doing to Damien; because I was once captured by Reese. He did awful, unspeakable things. Thankfully I escaped, and he gave up on trying to re-capture me

All I know is, I cant let that happen to Damien.

I wont let it happen.