Chapter 12- Exposed

[Damien POV]

My head throbbed painfully inside my skull , thumping repeatedly into my brain.

My body temperature is dangerously low. I cant stop shivering. Its so cold.

Where am I?

Where is Ethan?

------

My eyes snapped open, as I felt something hit my bare skin with great force; I screamed in pain.

I looked up to see a girl about my age standing over me smirking; a whip in her hand. I recognized her; she was one of the girl in Reese's clan.

I looked down to myself to see that I had been completely stripped naked.

I immediately covered myself.

"Don't be so shy now."

the girl purred, licking her lips.

I looked around. Wherever I am, its really dark. I cant see a thing.

"W-Where am I?"

I asked lowly.

"You'll know soon enough. I was told to come and wake you, so Master may do with you as he please."

she smirked.

I frowned.

"What are y-

I was cut off by the whip striking against my face. I yelped out in pain.

I reached up to feel my face, and my eyes widened as I saw I was bleeding.

My fangs immediately came out, and I felt my eyes turn dark. I hissed at her as I jumped up.

She quickly pulled out a weapon and a bolt of electricity flashed before, I was zapped and knocked onto my back.

The girl knelt down and I felt her tie something around my neck.

"Since you cant play nice, we'll do this the fun way."

she said smiling.

Before I knew it I was being dragged out of the dark room, the collar choking me in the process.

I was dropped into another chamber with dimmed lights. It looked like a bed room.

"Good luck."

the girl chuckled, before leaving and closing the door behind her.

I couldn't gather enough strength to get to my feet.

I looked around the room, and examined  all the torture devices layed out on a table.

Just then the door open. The footsteps got closer and closer.

"Hello Damien."

A familiar deep voice echoed.

Reese.

--------

[Ethan POV]

"They got Damien."

I told my older brother Dylan.

"What?!"

He exclaimed.

"They showed up at the school, and ambushed us. Reese shot him, snapped his arm, and took him!"

"And you didn't do-

"COULDNT do anything, Dylan. They held me down and knocked me unconscious."

Dylan let out a breath.

"So what do you plan on doing?"

I looked off to the side.

"I don't know."

"Ethan, you of all people should know how vicious the hunters are, they could be torturing him right now!"

"Im in love with him, Dylan."

I said quietly.

"And you know ho- wait what?"

he paused.

"Im in love with Damien. Since the moment I turned him, I felt something. A spark ignited between us. I felt it deep within my soul. Its like he was the missing puzzle piece. He's everything I want and more. So if anything happens to him, Ill go insane."

Dylan stared at me with wide eyes.

The shock soon softened into sincerity.

He smirked.
"Well then..

Lets go get your guy back."