Chapter 13- Mercy

[Part of this chapter has slightly sexual material, sooooo..read at your own discretion. Byesiess!]

[Damien POV]

"Nice to see you're finally awake."

Reese made his way in the room, and closed the door.

I tried to get up with the remaining strength I had but as soon as I got to my knees, Reese kicked me back down on my side.

I screeched in pain.

Reese licked his lips. His eyes roaming all over my exposed body.

"Astonishing."

My eyes flooded with tears and I looked to the ground. Suddenly I was yanked out of place by my collar.

Reese grabbed my hair, and painfully pulled me up by my hair to face him.

"Look me in the eyes when Im in your presence."

I jerked away and immediately regreted it. Reese quickly grabbed my neck and lifted me off the floor.

He slammed me onto the large bed, hovering over me.

"Fiesty one."

he smirked.

Reese looked down and grabbed my arm.

"Oh, would you look at that. Your arm healed."

He was right. Before back in the woods,he had shot and broke my arm. It had completely healed.

I'm guessing that was one of my new found abilities.

I was brought out of my thought by the sides of my thighs being stroked.

"You're quite beautiful. Too bad you're a disgusting creature."

he spat.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"What are you going to do to me?"

I asked nervously.

His hands were now at my belly button working down very close to a certain area.

My breaths were coming out short.

I was petrified.

He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered.

"Make you beg for mercy."

Suddenly he took my length into his hand, causing me to moan out. His other hand pulled at the back of my hair, exposing my neck.

He trailed kisses from my jawline, down to my collar bone.

I felt myself getting hard.

"S-Stop."

He started to stroke my member up and down slowly. I hissed trying to keep in my moans.

"Keep fighting it Damien. It turns me on." he whispered.

Reese gripped me harder and quickned his movements. He ran his tongue down to my nipple and swirled it around then gently bit. He began sucking on his index and middle fingers.

With them wet and moist, he slowly pushed them against my entrance & began to enter me.

I moaned out loudly, throwing my head back. I was reaching my climax, and Reese knew.

Before I knew it he took my length into his mouth. I screamed in pleasure, clutching the bed sheets.

His head movements were tight and slow sending me deeper and deeper into a bliss of satisfaction. As he continued to suck me , his finger movements increased rapidly , in and out.

I couldn't hold it.

I screamed out my climax and released into Reese's mouth. I watched as he swallowed & wiped his mouth , removed his fingers and sucked them with a smirk.

My chest rose and fell rapidly, as sweat covered my naked body.

Reese leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Just beautiful."

--------

[Ethan POV]

I may have an idea as to where Damien is. Although I was captured quite awhile ago, I doubt the hunters have changed territories.

Its been almost 12 hours since he was taken. Alot can happen in that amount of time; Even if he was still unconscious.

The hunters are merciless humans, that'll do anything to dominate over us.

The only help I had was from Dylan. He was also a pure-blood; and a very strong one. But the weapons the hunters use are extremely dangerous. Its hard to get close to them without almost dying.

"If Im correct, the hunters should still be located underground the old abandoned boarding house."

I explained to Dylan.

"How are you sure they didn't relocate?" he asked.

"Im not. But its our best bet."

Dylan sighed.

"You are aware we would be walking into a CLAN of hunters?

"Yes, and I don't care. The only thing important to me is Damien's safety. He's not as strong as us. They could steak him any minute."

"They could kill us too Ethan. You know how powerful they are; arent you concerned about your own safety?"

I let out a heavy breath; I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Are you coming or not?"

Dylan hesitated before sighing and following me out the door.

"Im going to regret this."

[A/N- For those who don't know, the only way to kill a vampire is to steak them(stab them with wood) in their chest.]