Chapter 10- Training

[Damien POV]

"What are we doing here Ethan?"

I asked.

After school was dismissed, Ethan had told me to come with him to his house; for something important.

Ethan sighed.

"Okay Damien. I know what happened earlier with the hunters freaked you a bit. But Im not going to sugarcoat or lie to you anymore; Reese is coming for you."

My body shook with fear, just by the mention of his name. Ethan told me about all the awful things a hunter does when they capture you. Im not ready for any of that.

"Don't be scared Damien. You must show no fear when you face a hunter. As you can see they're dangerous." Ethan explained.

I scoffed.

"Ethan Im totally useless against a hunter. They had me to my knees in a matter of five seconds. Reese is coming after me, and we don't even know when; but yet you tell me not to be scared!?This is all your fault!"

I shouted.

"I know."

Ethan said lowly.

"Im not ready for this."

I whispered.

"I know. But you soon will be."

Ethan said.

All of a sudden, he disapperead from in front of me.

I looked around shocked.

"E-Ethan?"

I yelped as a foot connected with the back of my knee, causing me to fall to my knee automatically. An arm snaked around my neck and started to tighten.

"Get out of it."

Ethan whispered in my ear from behind me.

I groaned in pain.

"What the hell-

I was caught off by the arm tightening around my throat.

Before i could react, I was flipped onto my back with Ethan hovering me; his fore-arm pressed to my neck.

He started to unbotton my shirt, and slid it over my head.

"E-Ethan!This isn't funny!"

He applied more pressure to my neck. My eyes began to water. It was useless to try and fight him.

Why was he doing this?

Ethan reached down and undid my pants. The panic set in and I went crazy.

"GET OFF ME!!"

I screamed.

In a flash Ethan was on his back and I was on top of him straddling his legs, sitting on his lap; with his hands above his head.

He smirked.

"You have potential."

-------

Ethan dropped me off at home about an hour ago; after our "training session".

I was still a bit jumpy. I seriously thought Ethan was about to have his way with me.

I never knew how strong I was until today. I wasn't aware of the power I had inside, when it came time to defend myself.

Maybe I wasn't completely useless. Maybe I had a chance against the hunters.

I agreed to training with Ethan; I also made a promise to myself.

Even if Reese gets too me, I'll still put up a fight.

Always.

-----

[Ethan POV]

Damien surprised me today. I never knew such a petite half-blood could hold their own against a strong pure-blood such as myself.

Damien was powerful. I knew it from the moment I bit him. But something held him back from his true potential.

Insecurity.

With his abilities and my guidance, we might just have a chance against Reese and his clan.

Even then, it will be a fight to remember.