Chapter 7- Confrontation

[Damien POV]

My eyes shot open from the sound of my alarm clock going off. I reached over slamming it off, sighing.

I got no sleep last night. My body was to excited with the amount of energy I had.

I got up from my bed, and went to the bathroom. I examined my face in the mirror. I was pretty damn shocked.

My face was pale, but yet refreshed and full of life. My eyes were still a light brown color, and my face was smooth and flawless. My hair grew a bit longer than it already was, and now went over my shoulders;still remaining its natural dirty blonde.

I looked and felt fantastic.

I stripped off my clothes and took a shower; to get ready for school.

-------

[Ethan POV]

Damn it! I knew they were going to make a move.

Late last night around 3:00am; The doorbell rang. I quickly awoke from my sleep and used vamp speed to approach the door. I opened it and saw no one there, but carved onto my door was the infamous mark of the hunter.

It was an Algol Pentagram; with an X across it.

[A/N-An Algol Pentagram is the demonic star used in devil worshiping rituals.]

This meant that they were going to attack. I have to look after Damien all day. Our best option is to go to school; The hunters aren't stupid enough to attack a place full of innocent people.

Or are they?

-----------

[Damien POV]

Ellie and I are just now arriving at school. We had stopped prior for starbucks.

What? Got to have morning crack.

Although Ellie still isn't talking to me.

We sat down at the tables outside.

"Come on Ell, stop being mad already." I lightly shoved her.

She continued to sip away at her coffee and looked away.

I sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell you what's been up. But you wont believe me."

Ellie still didn't respond, so I went on.

"Ok. There's this guy-

"OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT!

Ellie interupted smiling.

"The new hair , the glowing skin , this  aura you're giving off. The sex must be ama-"

"Jeez. Let me finish!"

I said, cupping my ears.

Ellie nodded.

"Sorry. Go on."

"I met him a few nights back while i was walking home and at first I thought he was a pervert because he kept following me. So eventually I started to run;and I found my way into an alley. He caught up to me, pinned me down and..I know this is gonna sound weied but..he bit-

"DAMIEN."

I heard a voice call behind us.

There stood Ethan forcing a smile.

"Remember that thing we had to do?" he asked.

I looked at him confused.

"What thing?"

"You know. That thing we had to do for your..Physics project." he replied clenching his jaw.

It was then I realized that he needed to talk to me.

"Oh! That. Yea, ummm; Ellie we'll finish talking second period."

i said.

Ellie gave us both suspicious glares before walking away reluctantly.

Suddenly, Ethan grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me toward the back of the school.

He let go and stared me in my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

he asked clearly upset.

"What?"

"You were about to tell that girl about me turning you."

"That girls name is Ellie, and we've been bestfriends since diaper days. She deserves to know!" I said trying not yell.

"You cannot trust ANYBODY Damiem. Especially not with them after you." Ethan said.

I paused.

"Them?"

All of a sudden something rolled out in front of us from the woods, and in a mere second a violent flash of light beamed at us, causing us to groan and fall to our knees on the ground.

When I regained enough eyesight to see clearly; I saw that we were circled by a group of people.

Ethan growled lowly.

"Hunters."