A favor part 2

" You know we would never hurt you (y/n) . We were just joking" Jimin came to me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Is there any way we can make it up to you " Jin asked in a motherly tone.

Now that i think about it, yeah there is actually

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My parents were going away for two weeks on a business trip and I would be left alone after Sun-Min was going to stay at our childhood friend's house, since I had school and couldnt look after him all day or leave him home alone.

Since I had only been in Korea a few days, I didn't want to stay at home alone in an area I wasn't really familiar with, so I thought
* why not ask the boys to keep me company?*

I explained my situation to the group of the 7 hot boys and received extemely positive feedback that indicated I wasn't staying alone for two weeks in my mansion of a house.

time skip
brought to you by Park Jimin's thighs

I woke up the next moring to read  400 missed notifications from my new best friends. I knew giving them my number would backfire on to me later.

Bangtan + pretty girl

                                                                                                                   Y/N: hey guyssss !

sunshine: WASSUP

jiminiepabo: WASSSSUUPP

alien: WAAAASSSUUUUPPP

kookie: WWAAAAASSSSSSUUUUPPPP

eomma: HELLO MY CHILDREN

                                                                                                                                        Y/N: wha! jin you ruined it.....

Alien: so what time you want us to come around?

                                                                                                                             Y/N : like 6 ??

----------------------time skip ----------------
Jin's POV
Tonight is the start of the two weeks bangtan will be living with (y/n). I'm not going to lie , I'm kinda nervous. Not because of myself but because I know how lazy and unhelpful the others can be.
I spent hours talking to them about how to treat her but they all seemed to cocky to listen to my seriousness and to be quite honest I was pissed.
With our clothes and toiletries ready for our long sleepover , we left the dorms and headed towards our best friends house.
The smell of food flew up my nose and made me have a foodgasm , I haven't even tasted it yet and I already knew it was delicious.
Yoongi rang the doorbell with his nimble fingers and we waited for a good minute until the door was pulled open and a head was smacked into the frame
"Ouch! Shit! " she screamed in pain as she clutched her head into her hands.
We all let out small giggles since we felt her embarrassment, but didn't fail to check up on her once we were in her house.
Wait ...... this was the first time we had been here.
I was shocked at how large the hallways was. The floor was designed into black and white diamonds and numerous arched doorways lead in different directions of the house, statues stood tall as their white bodies proved elegant , numerous paintings covered the walls and hung proudly as many of them were signed with famous names. It was beautiful.
I snap out of my trance and glance over to the boys since (y/n) had gone to get us all drinks .
Yoongi somehow managed to find a bike and was riding it around the masterpieces . I heard a loud slap as his hand made contact with Jimins head and a screech leaked out of his mouth.
Hosoek and Taehyung were admiring the statues since they were the two who admired artwork the most out of all of us. They were the true gentlemen . Apart from me OBVIOUSLY.
Namjoon and Jungkook were sat on the bench reading a book they found nearby which touched my heart quite a bit at how Jungkook was growing up so fast.
I walk over to the biggest painting in the room and admire it as though it was (y/n) since it was exactly flawless like her.
Y/n 's pov
I left the boys in the hallway in hopes that I could trust them with the millions of won worth of antiques and furniture. I made my way to the kitchen , prepared 8 drinks and then made my way back to them.
Surprisingly, I came back to them all admiring my house and handling it with care.
Yoongi was riding my bike , but dodged the statues  quickly in order to avoid me roasting him.
Obviously I caught his eye and he froze in his place.
"(Y/n), your bike is so comfortable" he grinned cheesy.
Aish this boy is too cute , I can't get mad at him so I gave him my cutest smile.
The rest of the night was spent watching movies and playing table football/ soccer (depending on your country)
It was really nice to spend time with the boys and not worry about the bitches from school . That was until tomorrow.
Time skip brought to you by my lazinessssss
I woke up the next morning to 7 boys curled up round me , we had fallen asleep on the couch whilst watching "A Train To Busan."
I felt a heaviness on my shoulders that was quite obviously a head. I turn mine to look over at the sleeping beauty and no one other than Yoongi was using me as a pillow.
I quickly try and move out from under his body weight , but feel a sudden tightening around my waist. He was holding on to me.
"Stay" a grunt left his soft lips as he pulled me onto him .
"Yoongi we have school" I replied in an annoyed voice . Not that I don't want to spend time with him, it's just I don't want to face anyone today. I hated school.
I managed to wriggle out from his grip and get ready for the day.
I curled my hair neatly, applied light makeup to my smooth skin and curled my eyelashes before applying a quick coat of mascara. 

I could tell today was going to be a mess, even though I had Bangtan by my side. Nothing was going to stop me from hitting a bitch if I had to.

A/N:

im trying to get cute moments between you and all the members so when it comes to the end of the story i can make chapters that finish it off dedicated to one specific member that you choose.

thank you for reading ILY 

follow my instagram @kimtaehyoongi  <3