Arrival

Authors note :
Y/n = your name
Bf/n = best friends name

~Your POV~
Today is it , my last day in America. I looked up at my red bricked house that I've lived in since I was born and sighed. Tears began to trickle down my bare, makeup free, face as the memories of the last 19 years flew threw my mind like a movie scene. I was really leaving .

I stood on the gravel perfectly still for 2 minutes staring around my house , but I felt nothing . Only emptiness.
"C'mon hunny, we're gonna be late if you stand there any longer." My dad said softly.
He placed his hands on my shoulders and told me that he felt the pain too , he always knew how to cheer my up , but today I couldn't be happy.
Korea seemed like such a nice place and for the last year I had been learning their language, so I didn't really know why I was so nervous. Maybe it was starting a new school and making new friends that made my stomach flutter.
••••••••••••••••••• time shift •••••••••••••••
We finally arrived at the airport after 3 hours of driving and I decided to text my best friend , since it might be the last time we talk for a while.
~Y/n : hey , I'm at the airport. Text me when you can. I'm gonna miss you ❤️
~Bf/n : hey y/n, I'll miss you too. Have a safe flight and FaceTime me when you can ❤️ love you

Bf/n had been my best friend since I was in kindergarten. On the first day we met we became best friends and spent every day together since. We'd never once had an argument and she always looked after me when I was upset . Of course I did to her too. I was gonna miss her so much.
"Hahaha"
I looked over my shoulder to see my mum and little brother laughing with my dad and smiled.
"What's so funny ?" I asked
"Come and look at this" my little brother smiled up to me.
I stand up and walk a few steps to his seat where he is sitting on his iPad looking at memes.
Even though he is 10 years younger than me he is the best brother I could have ever asked for and we both share a love for Kpop so it makes me love him even more.
I look at the meme on his iPad and see that its about BTS. My favourite Kpop group.
I smile when I see Min Yoongi's sleepy face covering ing the screen and let out a breath as a laugh.
All of a sudden there's an announcement that fills the room and our flight is ready.
I pick up my brother on my back and roll both of our suitcases to the plane.

••••••••••••••••••• time shift •••••••••••••••
I got out of the car with my headphones in my ears playing my favourite Got7 song on the loudest possible volume and stared up to the biggest house I had ever seen. My jaw dropped at the thought of the price . It was so beautiful.
" welcome to your new crib " my dad said with a smile that spread from ear to ear.
I smiled and watched them enter the house , but somehow I couldn't move . I was scared to start my new life here .
Finally , I decided that it was a good idea to go inside as the wind was starting to pick up and all I had on was shorts and a tshirt .
" look who came in " my mum said with a sarcastic tone.
"Your rooms up the left staircase and at the end of the hall"
*left staircase ?* I think to myself . * does that mean there's two ? *
I walk into the living room and see two staircases. I smiled. This was the nicest house I had ever seen.
I got to my room and placed all of my things onto my bed so I could decide where I was going to put them, when I saw something moving over the fence outside my window.
A reddish haired boy playing basketball in a court with a light brown haired boy .
I had no idea that our house was so close to a basketball court.
After a few seconds I heard my brother shouting for me and it was then when I realised I was staring .
"Y/n!!!" He screamed again
" What! " I shouted back
"Come and play in the basketball court with me ?"
"Fine!give me a minute "
I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair and changed my outfit , just to make myself look cute.
"Coming" I shouted whilst running down the stairs in my Gucci trainers .
"Lets go !" Sun-min said jumping up and down with a sweet smile on his face.