J U N E

15th June 2016

5:50PM

I know you said not to send anything but it's been two weeks and you haven't got in touch?

5:51PM

What's going on? I'd like to know.

19th June 2016

9:11PM

Piper, are you okay? That's all I want to know.

9:12PM

What's happening? Please reply.

9:13PM

- INCOMING CALL: PRINCESS PIPER -

c l i c k 

'Piper thank god! I thought you were -'

'Young man, this is Piper's father. My daughter will no longer be permitted to correspond with you in any way.'

'[Breath] Sir, please, if I could just -'

'If you try to contact my daughter even once, I will find out and find you, do you hear? Her phone is being monitored by us now. She must focus on her schoolwork and does not need a college guy screwing her around and ruining her life before it's already begun.'

'I would never do that to your daughter! I care about her so much-'

'If you care about her, as you've been insinuating, you will leave her alone. Her grades have slipped because of your influence and she needs good marks to get into a good college. With you distracting her, she's going nowhere.

'Sir, if you'd just listen to what I have to say-'

'I refuse to let my girl suffer from some idiot bastard looking for a pick-me-up. What can you give her that somebody else cannot? Nothing.

'Please-'

'Think of Piper, not your own sick games. Do not contact this number again. [Hangs up]

c l i c k

...