J A N U A R Y

5th January 2016

6:03PM

Can't believe I'm back at school now. It honestly sucks, I've been so used to lying on the sofa, doing nothing and daydreaming. 

How's college going?

6:05PM

It was a nice break too because I got more time to talk to you.

6:05PM

I'm sorry I couldn't meet up with you on Thursday btw, I was busy. My parents wanted me to go for a big family meal.

6th January 2016

11:11PM

Are you seriously pissed I couldn't come meet you? I said I'm sorry Max!

7th January 2016

5:05PM

You honestly act like a child sometimes, you know that? When things don't go your way you just ignore people. It's not my bloody fault I couldn't make it! 

5:10PM

You're getting on my nerves now.

11th January 2016

11:12PM

I told Bryce how I felt today.

11:13PM

Really?? What did he say?

11:14PM

You're so predictable. You'll reply to that but none of my others!

11:14PM

I'm not telling you now.

11:15PM

Did you even tell him?

11:16PM

Yes I did, dickhead.

11:16PM

Now who's being childish? Piper come on, this is a big deal for you. I know. So tell me what happened. I know you're dying to.

11:18PM

He said it was a nice gesture but he didn't feel the same way.

11:18PM

He added maybe he could in the future, but just not right now.

11:21PM

Shit Piper, I'm sorry. You must be upset?

11:22PM 

That's the thing. I don't. I don't feel anything. In fact, I feel relieved.

11:23PM

Because of the other person you mentioned?

11:24PM

Maybe.

11:25PM

Who is this guy? (I mean I presume it's a guy but I'm not stereotypical. Could be a girl. And that'd be cool too) Perhaps I could help you with this one instead of Bryce? I'd be an expert in the field, considering. So spill.

11:25PM

You'd be an expert because you're such a fuckboy?

11:25PM

HA HA very funny -_-

11:26PM

HA HA I'm so funny. Ok, if you must.

I reckon I'll tell him how I feel again, despite not knowing him all too well - at least, not as well as I know Bryce. But I honestly don't think he'd be interested. I don't know how to open his eyes to the possibility of someone like me.

11:28PM

Well, I'd tell him flat out how you feel and get that out of the way. Then explain how it happened maybe?

And as for opening their eyes to the possibility of you, you should never call yourself a possibility. 

11:28PM

You're a prize.

11:30PM

Thanks Max, you don't know how grateful I am for that. x

11:31PM

Okay?

11:31PM

X

18th January 2016

11:11PM

Piper? Where'd you go? It's been a week and no reply?

11:13PM

That's weird right?

11:27PM

Did I say something wrong?

11:27PM

Princess??

11:28PM

Max can you please quit for a couple of days. I need to concentrate on revision and schoolwork and stuff with the guy, ok? I want everything to be perfect.

11:28PM

Ok.

...