F E B R U A R Y

14th February 2016

11:11PM

Hey you,

I like you. In fact, I don't think how much I even realize I do.

You were the first guy to ever boost my confidence, without knowing you were doing it. Who made me feel like I was worth everything. I can't thank you enough. Not to mention, you're pretty much the only person I don't feel shy around. I could tell you anything - perhaps you'd take the piss, but I don't care. That's the sort of relationship we have.

The first time I saw you, I think I fell. It wasn't love at first sight, more loving someone by knowing their soul and their thoughts. I didn't understand that till now.

I know you probably don't feel the same way about me. But like everything, it's time to get it off my chest. Maybe now we'll stop talking. That would break me, but I've been broken before.

11:15PM

Piper, your paragraphs are fine. You didn't have to send them me to proof-read like your little editor. Either that or you got the wrong number (again).

11:15PM

I didn't send it to you to proof-read. And I didn't send it to the wrong number either.

11:16PM

?

11:16PM

It was meant for you.

11:56PM

Max?

00:00AM

Sorry but I can't change the way I feel.

...