Chapter 7

'The moment I saw you, i knew it was you.' He said.
' Why didn't you tell me then.' She asked.
'I was waiting for you to come forward and tell me and put your trust in me but I guess I was wrong. In the end you really don't trust me.' He said and walked away.

Kate's POV

"I want to go to Starbucks." Blake said.
"No I wanna go to CCD" Ryan said.
"Why can't we just go to the college caffetaria." Jason said.
"No." Me, Ryan and Blake said in unison.

"Let's just go to Starbucks." I said and all agreed. Starbucks is wasn't that far from our dorm, hardlyten minutes walking so we decided to walk.

"So anyone over here who knows anyone else from us from before?" Blake asked.

"Yes I know Mike as well as Jason. I mean me and Jason are cousins whereas Mike is my friend's brother." He said.

"By the way what are ya'll doing major in?" Ryan asked.
"Music." Me and Jason replied in unison.

Damn i know this guy from somewhere but where........

"Mine is literary arts." Blake said.
"Me too." Ryan said.

"When did you start getting interested in literary arts Rye." I teased and then............ regretted.

"I mean Kate told me that you were quite a prankster so I never thought that you would be interested in literary arts and Kate told me today that if I wanted to annoy you I could just call you Rye." I chuckled and he looked at me with the 'Do you seriously want me to believe it' look.

Luckily we reached our destination and I hurried inside since my stomach was growling like a wild cat out of hunger.

"What do ya'll want to order?" Jason asked.

"I'll have a java chip, medium." Blake answered.
"I'll have a green tea frappichino with extra whip cream,medium." Ryan said and gave a huge smile at the later part of his sentence.
"I'll have hot chocolate and a red velvet pastry." I answered.
"No coffee or latte?" He asked in confusion.

"Let me guess, just like Kate even you hate coffee and latte?" Ryan said with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes as sister as brother." I chuckled. I was chuckling too much nowadays and it would surely get me into trouble.

We then went and sat at a table for four. We had done most talking while walking.......well that rhymed.
Focus Kate.
Okay, so we were sitting and having our drinks, I was the only one who had ordered a pastry, Not that I really cared because I was genuinely hungry. So we sat there looking into our phones.

Nothing interesting occurred at the cafe except for the small talks which we had, asking questions about what subjects we had and I realised that Jason was there with me in all my classes........way to go Kate *sighs*

We then made our way towards the dorm.

Not even fifteen minutes were done when someone came barging in the room. I hated when people broke my sleep.
"Hey Mike." Someone yelled
"Who the hell is this courageous brat who's trying to disturb my sleep." I yelled unaware of the fact that I was in my dorm room.
"Excuse me?"
I got up only to see Jason below my bed. I immediately remembered that I was in my dorm and Ryan was sitting on his bunk opposite to mine.
"Oh! I'm so sorry I thought I was home." I said trying to wake up.
"By the way why did you come in such a hurry and say my name." I asked Jason.
"Oh! Ya I just wanted to inform you a girl is waiting outside for you. " he replied.
"It's Tess." Ryan spoke.
"Thank you." I replied and got ready to get down and leave before Ryan spoke something which made my heart skip a beat.
"Hey Mike, you're a lot like Kate. Even she said that same dialogue when someone tried to wake her up from her sleep."
"After all we're siblings." I tried covering up with a smirk and left immediately.
"Tess,what on earth are you doing here? In a boy's dorm."
"Mike. I came to meet you." Tessa spoke in a baby's tone which only made me laugh.
"So my dear Mikey how was the dorm and your roommates and how was your visit at the cafe, I mean you surely said something which you shouldn't have, did you? Or did you not? Can you answer me." She said all in one breath.

"Tess breathe I mean how do you manage to just say everything in one breath. Well Ryan,He never forgets me or my habits and I already feel he has started doubting me."
"Ssly Ryan is in your room. That guy will never leave you. You'll are meant together." Her last line made her get a whack from me. She ignored that and continued in her baby tone, "Mikey my baby can you buy me snacks."
"Sure" I said giving her a huge smile because she actually lookedlike a kid.

Jason's POV

"Ryan are you sure Mike is Kate's brother I mean he isn't even that scary that you were scared of troubling her, with him being around." I asked as Mike left.
"He is scary and too protective. I guess he's just acting very lightly in the starting. But looking at him reminds me of Kate. I wasn't even able to meet her before I came here." Ryan sounded like a typical guy talking about his crush.

I laughed a little and headed out for the canteen with Ryan following and shutting the door behind him.
We at last reached the canteen.
"Excuse me a hamburger please." I asked.
"Same for me as well." Ryan continued.
While we waited at the counter for our hamburgers I could see Mike coming towards the counter. He really looked a bit suspicious I thought to myself.
"A cheese hamburger please."
"Same for me." The girl next to him asked, whom I recall to be Tessa.

"Tessie messie don't you worry about your figure. Cheese hamburger and all." Ryan teased her.
"Even Kate used to have but she never got fat. Why pick up on me." Tessa continued.
"Hey Kate doesn't grow fat,Okay. "
Mike glared at Ryan.
"Oh sorry." Ryan said and mouthed me that he was going to sit on the table and that I should get his one.

I took out hamburgers and sat across Ryan.
Mike and Tessa had also take theirs and were sitting on the opposite table.

"You know what. That Mike is full of suspicion for me."
"No. He's just scary and a protective brother." Ryan replied.
"No yet he has suspicious aura."
"Hey can we talk about something else. Like have you seen any cute girl till now?" Ryan started with his usual talks.
We had our hamburgers and left for the office to fill our lesson plans.

A/N

Hey guys I know the Update is too late. I'm so sorry. By the way what so you'll think, why is Ryan ignoring talks about Mike(Kate)
Will Jason come to know about Kate?
Stay tuned. Please put in any comments or suggestions which you have.

Thank You ❤