Chapter 4

Tessa👆

Change is necessary but gradual change is better isn't it.
Yet that one person always recognises you how much ever you change.
Wait does he like me?

Kate's POV

"Kate hurry up." Mike yelled.
"I'm here. But wait where are you going?" I asked him with a confused look.
"Coming to drop you to school." He said with an 'obvious' tone in his voice.
"But I walk everyday and even today." I say.
"But not today because I'm coming and it's final." He said and accompanied me.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" We were currently walking to school since his car ran out of fuel and he yet insisted on dropping me.
"Nah, You?" I asked him.
"I'm straight." He said and I chuckled.
"I meant girlfriend, You dumbass." I said.
"Hey, I'm elder to you. And no I don't have any girl friend." He said acting to get offended.
"Okay so what about your friends at school." He asked.
"What about them?" I asked.
"I mean any bullies? Or anyone who irritates you or annoys you?" He asked.
"I'm not that weak and I've learnt karate so yeah no bullies." I say showing him my fist and do a low kick in the air to which he chuckles. All the way to school we asked each other questions and after we reached he finally decided to leave or else he was going to come to drop me till my class.
Ughhh, elder brothers, I wondered.

As soon as I entered class I was met welcomed with glitter all over me and I just knew who to blame,

"RYAN YOU PEICE OF POOP." I yelled at the top of my voice only to find him sitting quietly in the corner of the class while the class laughed.

"Hello to you too Kate. Hope you had the best welcome till date in your beloved class." He mocked.

"How could you effing put glitter on me, that also shining green colour." I banged his desk.

"My dear Kate, don't want to ruin the class furniture two weeks before leaving school, do we. And anyways I just felt like you know as the days of leaving come closer I should give you a better gift everyday so that you remember how awesome your school days were, Thanks to me." He said.

"I will never even want to remember you ever after I leave from here." I said and I went to my place where Tess gave me a sympathetic look and a towel to clean myself and at the same time she was laughing her lungs out.

Is this what best friends are for, I gave a deep sigh.

"Not even on the farthest corners are you going to ever know where am I. Only two weeks left so please act sweet and get out of my freakin sight." I said.

Yes ya'll know whom I'm talking to, Ryan. He has been annoying me throughout the day so much that for a second I thought changing school for two wouldn't have been bad, atleast Ryan wouldn't have been there and if ya'll are thinking,'Isnt your best friend saving you?'
Well the answer is a no since apparently she ships me and Ryan and so....

************
Last day of school

"Katy I'm gonna miss you. How am I ever supposed to live without you." She was crying her lungs out.Tessa would've never stopped crying if my brother would have not arrived.

"Tessa what are you crying about? Didn't you text me yesterday stating that you got into the same university where Kate's going." Mike's words rang in my ears as I glared at Tess.

I made Tess meet my brother a few days earlier and they spoke alot and Tess even confessed that she has a crush on him
*chuckles in the far distance*
Now they have even started texting each other without me knowing. Soon they would get married also and then have kids also and yet I would be unaware, ughhh.
"I can't live without you. Kate if you were a guy I would have already got married  you." She complained. And I just knew that she was referring to Mike, since he's the guy version of me.
"Okay anyways I'm happy." I smiled.

That day every one was crying and hugging each other and I was just like, it isn't that we are all going to the opposite poles. We have each other's numbers.

Wait! It's the last time they're meeting Kate.
My heart skipped a beat after having that thought and tears started welling up in my eyes.

I ran and started hugging everyone and I let the tears down my cheeks. Every one was so shocked.
"Aaaaatlassss" I cried as I hugged him.
"Is something wrong Katy. Did someone die." He said as he hugged me and he started laughing. I was pulled away from th hug.

"Kate I'll be jealous if you hug some other guy. Okay!" I could just recognise him by his voice. Ryan.

I didn't think twice and I hugged him as well.
"Am I dreaming???" He said.
"I knew you would start falling for me someday how mesmerising." He said laughing.
"SHUTUP" I replied as he spoiled the mood.

Duh!!!!!

******
Two days later
(At the salon)

"Ma'am are you sure you want a boy cut. I mean your hair are quite thick and pretty."

"Yes! Just cut it before I start crying out loud."
This was the 10th time she asked me the same question.

All my hair is gone *crying*

"Let's go" Tess said as she paid my bill.

At home

"Is Kate fine"
"She has not stopped crying since the time she got her hair cut."
It was Tessa and Mike who were talking.
It was true I could not stop the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Kate" I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was Mike. He was leaving for America. His treatment was going to start.
"I'm fine" I said as I opened the door.

He gave me a forehead kiss and hugged me and whispered "If any guy tries messing with you just give me a call I'll be ready to build their grave." He said. His words me made me smile. He hugged me and left wishing me best of luck.

He was quite the possessive brother. Even when he saw me with Ryan or Atlas or any other guy, when he came to pick me up in school at times, he immediately glared at them. It was very obvious. Both Atlas and even Ryan were kind of scared of him.

"Kate darling I went and shopped some guy clothes for you." It was dad.

I started trying them on and looked exactly like my brother except for the fact that I had boobs which I hid by tying an elastic band all over my chest area. And also I was a bit shorter to him.

I had to go to the university in two days and we were supposed to stay in the dorm.
Tess was going with me and she had already started thinking about what type of guys she would find there.

While I just hoped no one would discover me.

-----
A/n

Okay so I have updated, I'm so sorry that even the editing is going slow but please have fun and please don't be silent readers❤

Thank You 💕