Girl Meets Friend

Cori

Chapter 12: Girl Meets Friend ||

Song of Chapter: Alone Together by Fall Out Boy

I grabbed Farkle's hand as he stood up and smiled at him, "ready to take on the world?"

He tightened his grip and nodded, "I think so." He told me as the voices around the closet door got louder, they sounded like people that we knew.

"I think you kids have company," Harley said to us as Lucas' voice got louder as if he was yelling. "I now release you to the masses." He said opening the door to reveal Farkle's 'so-called' friend, looking as if they were lost.

"Farkle, there you are." Riley said childishly, her arms opened wide like she found a big treasure, "and you brought Cori." She was definitely not happy about that fact.

"Actually, Cori brought me, she found me before anyone else did." Farkle said smiling slightly at me. "Thank you, Cori."

"No problem," I said looking from the side of my eye to see my old friend Billy walking down the hall. "It was my duty as a friend to find you."

"How very noble of you," Mr. Matthews said, I guess he had tagged along with them to help his student.

"Thanks, I guess." I said shrugging, "I was just being a person."

"A good person. I'll leave you kids to yourselves." He said told us before leaving us be.

"You wanna tell us what's going on here, buddy?" Lucas asked Farkle as if he finally cared about someone that's not named 'Riley' or 'Maya.'

"Are you my buddy?" Farkle asked Lucas, I could tell that the question has been on his mind for a while and might be one of the reasons he's so sad.

"What?" Lucas said back to him as if he was a warm hurt or felt like he didn't exist to other.

"Someone made fun of my turtlenecks." Farkle said finally, "they made fun of me."

"Your turtlenecks?" Riley asked as if it was the first time, she'd heard jokes about him but her and Maya pick on all the time, they think it's okay because they are 'friends' but real friends don't do they, they uplift.

"Yeah," he said told her, walking around her. "Someone said that they were weird."

"You are weird," Maya said bluntly like it was a fix to the situation.

"She didn't mean that," Riley said defending her friend's actions.

"Sure, I do. He knows he is. He embraces it. But you already know that, Farkle. That's what makes you unique."

"What good is being unique if somebody knows you're really not? I gotta get to class." He said before walking away.

"You guys are terrible friends," I told the three people in front of me, they looked shocked at my accusation.

"No, we aren't," Maya said, her eyebrows rising in defense.

I laughed as she tried to defend herself, "y'all really are, you guys make jokes at his own expense about him then act like your laughing with him when in reality it's the exact opposite. He's literally being bullied in your faces and you three ignore because you're all too busy with your selves to notice."

"You don't know what you're talking about, you never noticed either." Maya said before I cut her off.

"That's because I don't claim to be his be his best friend, unlike you three idiots," I told them before turning away but my mind was still reeling with things that needed to be said, things I had to get out of me. So, I let go. "Maya and you're too focused on your sad life, mad at your mom for what? At least she wanted you. My parents gave me up the first chance that they got. People have sucky lives, but it's gonna be okay. And, Riley, you're to consumed with Lucas to notice anything about your friends, you don't see them hurting without it being said. You blind, dude and it sad. Lastly, Lucas, you don't know what you want and until you do, you don't see anyone else but yourself." I told them finally taking a deep breath, "I have to go."

_

_

Cory Matthews

I had been holding in the secret for too long, my mind was just running with people to tell, the first person I thought of was Shawn, but he obliviously already knows about her, then I thought of Eric but he could hold water under a bridge then finally I knew, "Topanga," I said running into my bedroom, jumping on the bed beside her, "you aren't gonna believe this."

She rolled over onto her side to face me, "try me, I think I can handle it."

"I have a student in my class named Cori," I said excitedly, "with an 'I'."

"Wow, that's exciting," she said sarcastically, "such a great name

"That's not all," I said as I moved closer to her on the bed so that I could whisper the rest of my exciting news, "her full name is Cori Angel Hunter."

"No way." She said, her eyes widening with realization, before a look past across her face, "di-did Angela tell you?"

"What?" I asked sitting up and looking at her face, "what do you know."

She sat up too, "remember when we were 18 and we played truth and dare with Angela, Shawn, and Jack?"

"Yeah, nothing happened, right?" I asked, thinking back to all those years ago in Jack and Shawn's apartment, "they said nothing happened."

"Well," Topanga said, doing the things in her hands that she does when she's nervous, "nothing happened there, but something did happen, and Angela ended up pregnant and now Cori Angel Hunters exist."

"Cori Angel Hunter-Reed," I told my wife, confusing her, "she was just adopted."

_

_

A newly edited and semi-short chapter for you guys to enjoy, and I hope you guys like it and appreciate the new information that is revealed please enjoy.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW