"Camila!" Halsey pulled my hand that pressed the button. "Don't do it!"

"Deputy Cabello! Are you trying to ruin the whole interrogation?" Mr. Prado drew my attention. I shot him a look full of fury, and he fell silent instantly.

"What interrogation? She hasn't said shit so far, nor will she!"

"Camila..." Halsey called me again, and I looked away from Mr. Prado, who was still staring at me, to look at her. "Calm down. You're exhausted, we had too many emotions for one day. Let's go home..."

"No..."

"I think you'd better go with Agent Halsey if you still want to be part of this investigation." I looked at Mr. Prado, he was staring at me with his superior look.

My urge was to tell him to go fuck himself, but Halsey was right, I was tired after the day we had. This case messes too much with me, physically, psychologically and sentimentally. I was too involved in all this, and I was aware that nothing would come out of that bitch's mouth until Robert showed up.

"Shall we go?" Halsey drew my attention again, I had barely noticed that I was still glaring at my boss. "I'll drive you home, okay?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at my apartment, Halsey was very worried about me, but I assured her that I'd be fine and asked her to keep me informed of everything, and even reluctantly, she agreed and left.

I turned the doorknob, entered my apartment, took a deep breath and went straight to my bedroom. I was exhausted. My head was bubbling with memories of that somewhat confused night. My body was burning up, I could have sworn I was feverish.

I removed my heels and threw them on the floor, the contact of my warm feet with that cold floor made me sigh in relief. I brought my hands to the back of my dress, with one hand I held the soft part of the dress, and with the other I slid down the zipper. The touch of my fingers as they slid slowly down my soft skin made my body shiver involuntarily.

Lauren came to mind, her scent, the touch of her soft skin against mine, her panting breath intoxicating me, her delightful laughter, everything about her was delicious. And when I realized what I was doing, I was already half naked in my bedroom with a smile on my lips. Lauren could make me feel things without even touching me. I threw the dress to the corner and walked to the bathroom, feeling my free breasts thank me for finally getting rid of the tight dress. A cool breeze hit me and my nipples hardened, and with the tip of my index finger, I touched my left nipple and circled it once, which made me close my eyes and moan involuntarily.

"Jesus Christ, Camila." I whispered to myself.

I walked to the window, closed the curtains, and went back to the bathroom. I turned on the bathtub's faucet and threw some bath salts, to then remove my panties, which were the same color as the dress I wore tonight.

I put one foot in the warm water, making my body shiver, and then I put the other. When I was finally in, it was inevitable not to remember everything that had happened between Lauren and me. As much as my mind said one thing, my whole body reacted to the memory or to the lack of it, everything in me reacted. I let my imagination flow, it wasn't a sin, or was it? Such a delicious sin should be forgiven. I'd let go of all this sin that was bottled up, all this pent-up desire. Lauren wasn't here, so it wasn't wrong.

Delicately, I let my hands roam around my body, letting the desire guide me, taking me to where I ached the most. I leaned my head against the back of the tub and imagined Lauren in a bed with blue silk sheets, just like the ones I have. I imagined the brunette on all fours, the most wonderful sight I've ever had; her knees sunk in the mattress, her hands supported on the bed, her fingers gripping the bedsheet. Imagining her perfectly drawn curves made my sex throb between my legs, where I immediately brought one of my hands and applied pressure, to quench the desire, and ironically, I moaned. Every powerful and dirty thought that crossed my mind had me panting. With the lightness of the water in the tub, I could easily slide my fingers through my slick folds. I closed my eyes and slightly arched my back when I circled my clit a few times as the image of Lauren's perfect pussy flashed through my head. For countless times I was able to delight myself with her taste. I remembered all the times I could give and receive pleasure, and I'd give anything to relieve one of those moments. To feel that pussy on my tongue again, her soft skin, her delicious cum that made me feel inebriated, her sex contracting as it received my tongue inside. I began to rub my fingers frantically over my pussy, and moans escaped my lips. I rubbed myself every time I remembered Lauren completely naked and surrendered to me. With one of my hands I grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it hard, as my fingers pressed against my sex. I was a second away from exploding into a wonderful orgasm. I thrusted my fingers then to feel the walls of my pussy crushing them, making me roll my eyes due to so much pleasure.