"Berjaya Langkawi Resort." Jimin spoke handing the driver the address.

"I can't believe we are here." Lisa shouted as she grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"It's amazing here." Taehyung spoke smiling at Lisa. She went into a full blush mode as she just looked down.

"So what's our first thing we do tomorrow since I know we are all going to sleep our asses off tonight." Roy spoke up looking at us all.

"I already have one thing for us to do." Taehyung pointed his finger up making us all stop and listen.

"And." Jungkook snapped waiting for Taehyung to finish.

"Aquaria KLCC is a wonderful place I believe we can all get along on." Taehyung smiled at us all.

"Fish? You won't us to go see some damn fish?" Yoongi snapped.

"Yeah." Taehyung spoke in a soft voice.

"I think it's an amazing idea Taehyung!" I shouted smiling looking at everyone. Lisa flashed me a smile followed by Younji giving me a thumbs up.

Once we finally got to the hotel I was to tired to enjoy all the beauty around it. I found myself flopping down on my bed as the quietness overtook me. I smiled as I felt the softness of the bedspread. But before I could fall asleep I made myself get up and take a shower. I knew I needed one after the long plane ride but I found myself amazed by the large shower. I smiled very big before taking a long shower. I was half way done when there was a knock on my door. I wrapped a towel around me before I opened my door to see Jungkook. He looked grumpy until he saw me only with a towel around me. I started to quickly close the door until my broken hand got stuck making me scream out.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook shouted pulling the door open. Why? Why do I have to stand here in a towel with a broken hand in front of him?

"Yes Jungkook. Is there anything you need?" I snapped grabbing the door.

"Taehyung and Jimin found a nice restaurant for us to eat dinner at. He said if you are up for it we can all go and get a quick bite to eat." Jungkook mumbled not looking up at me. He kept his eyes down to the ground which is for the best because if he looks up, well I'm beating the ass's ass.

"Okay, I'll be ready in just a few." I closed my door running over to my bed. Another reason why I didn't want Jungkook to look up at me was because my face was tomato red and I could feel the heat coming off of it.

I went through my suitcase to pull out a soft pink sweater with a lace collar, I styled it with a pair of washed out jeans and a pair of pink flats. I brushed my hair before looking down at my necklace.

"Mom, should I tell Jungkook about my feeling or should I just ignore them. I wish you could answer me."

"I SAID YES!" I jumped up almost out of my skin as I heard Taehyung scream outside my hotel room. I swung the door open to see him and everyone.

"Why are you guys shouting?" I asked.

"Because he really think I'll sit at a table with him." Younji pointed to Yoongi who was just glaring at her.

"Wow you look pretty." Jimin smiled as I closed my door behind me. I gave him a thanks as I looked over at Jungkook. He never looked up at me as we walked to the restaurant making me a little upset.

I thought back to when I asked that question to my mom, I heard Taehyung shouting yes. Was that a sign from my mom? Or am I just trying to put something there that isn't. As we walked into the beautiful restaurant I couldn't help but remember the last time I was at one. I was asked out by Jimin who was at the time only using me. Looking over at his smiling face was making me a little upset. I actually fell for him and maybe my feelings for Jungkook could have disappeared, but Jimin ruined that moment between us. And I don't think those feelings will ever come back. Not like last time.

I sat down at the table that sat eight. On one side me, Taehyung, Younji, and Jimin sat. On the other side across from us sat Jungkook, Lisa, Yoongi, and Roy. We all order our food and drinks as we made small talk. Lisa was talking about her school classes coming up and Jungkook and Roy were talking about something secretly. I looked over at Taehyung who was trying to move his napkin over with his broken arm. I reached over with my free hand helping him.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled down at me as I tucked the napkin in his shirt. I smiled back at him until Jungkook cleared his throat.

"The food is here." He spoke looking at me and Taehyung. I still kept my smile as the waiter handed us all of our food. Both me and Taehyung couldn't grab ours so Jungkook was nice enough and placed our plates down in front of us. I smiled as I looked down at my food. But once the waiter left Younji was just picking at hers.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she poked her food with her chopsticks.

"I ordered this because it sounded okay, but it looks weird." Younji commented placing her chopsticks down.

"It's Nasi Goreng and it's really good." Yoongi mumbled not looking up from his plate of food. Younji was about to snap at him until I grabbed her arm shaking my head no.

"Just at least try it." I mumbled pointing to her food. She grabbed her chopsticks roughly before taking a small bite. Her eyes went huge before she was digging into another bite. I laughed as I looked down at my plate of food.

"What did you get again?" Taehyung asked looking at my food.

"Rendang. I heard it's really good." I smiled. Taehyung flashed me a smirk pointing at Jungkook across the table. His plate was filled with the same food as mine as Jungkook and Roy still kept talking over Lisa.

I didn't know what Taehyung was getting at but either way I felt something pull in my heart. Did he do that on purpurse or once again am I blowing something up that isn't real?

Later that night after dinner I went back to my room laying in my bed. I kept my eyes opened as I stared at my stuff panda. I blinked only a few times as I imagined it to be his face. I reached over grabbing my panda's arm giving him a slight smile.

"Jungkook I like you. And not the way a step sister should." I mumbled not breaking eye contact with my panda. Saying those words out loud made my heart flutter and I knew right then and there, I would tell Jungkook my feelings tomorrow.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So here's a spam of chapters since I had the time to sit down and write them all. Hopefully you'll enjoy 😁

           Anyways,
       Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️