"Okay the plane leaves soon so we need to get check out." Taehyung shouted looking at us all. Younji ran over to me pulling me away from Jungkook's side.

"Who's the blonde hair girl full of energy and the red hair boy who looks pissed?" Younji asked as everyone started moving up in the line. A few people were already getting behind us meaning me and Younji would be last one to get checked out.

"The girl is Lisa, she's really cool, you two would get along. The pissed looking red hair guy is Roy, he's not very fun. No fun at all." I laughed as we got back in line.

After getting check all out and getting our seats I found out I was sitting in the middle between Yoongi and Jungkook. Younji and Roy sat together as Younji flashed me a 'help me' stare. And then it was Jimin, Lisa and Taehyung who sat together in the very back away from us all. I felt Yoongi get comfortable in his seat with his little pillow and blanket. Before I knew it he was fast asleep making me smile a little. How can so much anger come from such a small person? He looks so peaceful sleeping beside me.

"Don't fall for his sleeping face. Everyone does." Jungkook spoke as he took his jacket off. I rolled my eyes pulling my stuff panda closer to me. I reached down touching my necklace. Let's hope this trip goes well dad.

Three hour later~

"Would you like some water miss?" A women walked up to us about to hand us some water when Jungkook shook his head no.

"Maybe I wanted some." I snapped back.

"We're almost there." Jungkook mumbled closing his eyes once again. I pulled out my phone staring at the time.

"Are you kidding me? We still have three hours left." I snapped hitting Jungkook. A few more minutes went by and I ran to the bathroom passing Lisa, Taehyung and Jimin. They were all listening to music but all three waved at me. I then passed Younji and Roy who were both asleep. I found myself smiling a little until I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me." I mumbled looking up. A man dressed in a suit smiled down at me before walking off. I walked passed the person only for someone else to shout back.

"Give it back." Someone shouted. I looked behind me to see Jungkook run over to me and the man.

"Jungkook, this isn't the place-" I knew I was right, this isn't the place to shout.

"Mr. Please go back to your seat." The flight attendant spoke to the man. He started walking away until Jungkook snatched something out of his hand before throwing it back at me.

"My phone." I spoke softly looking at the purple and gold cellphone.

"Shit." The man spoke under his breath. Security came and grabbed the man thanking Jungkook for paying attention to the pick pocket thief.

"Thanks." I mumbled placing my cellphone back in my pocket.

"Just hurry up and use the bathroom, okay." Jungkook snapped pointing to the bathroom door. I smiled before walking inside and doing my business. After words I looked at myself in the mirror. I was due for a new hair cut not only with my long hair but my bangs. My eyes seemed to look brighter and more happy. Maybe this is a new start for us.

Another three hours later ~

"My back! My back!" Younji shouted as we got off the plane. Finally we were in Malaysia and it was already noon time meaning we needed to get to our motel before the sun went down. Taehyung had already had everything planed, he even got us a car. As we drove up to our hotel I found myself getting a feeling I never knew I could get. I'm here with my family, and friends. This is amazing.