how you meet (longer version)

Start from the beginning

Will: You walked through the door of the school into your new job as the receptionist for the principal. you had the school's map in your hand but you were lost as can be you wanted to ask someone for help but they were all ignoring you until you heard someone ask if you were alright, you looked up and saw a 30-something year-old man with light curly brown hair and soft brown eyes staring back at you. "are you alright?" he asked "yeah i'm fine just a little lost" you said. "well i can help with that where are you going?" "i'm going to the principal's office i have a job interview there." "well just follow me and i will show you the way there" "thanks so much i'm Y/N by the way' "i'm Will Schuester i'm the spanish and glee club teacher here" "sounds like that's a lot of fun" "oh it is". you were silent for the rest of the way until you got to the principal's office. you walked in and shook his hand then you sat down and for the next hour your mind was completely focused on the interview instead of the cute guy with curly brown hair and warm brown eyes. when the interview was over you once again shook his hand but this time it was to thank him for giving you the job. as you walked out you noticed that will was still sitting there waiting for you. "did you get the job?" he asked hesitantly. you nodded your head and he swept you up into a big hug, you embraced for a few seconds before you both akwardly pulled away. "don't you have a glee club meeting to go to?" you asked. "yes but the kids will be fine for 5 minutes" you looked at your watch and flinched "i've got to go i will see you around?" "yes of course" he hugged you one last time before you ran off. but you knew that this wouldn't be the last time that you would see him again. you knew that you would see Mr Schuester again.

Artie: It was your first day at the AV club and you were really excited to get started. as you walked in you locked eyes with another pair of light brown eyes, you looked away and then looked back to look at him fully. you saw that he had short brown hair black framed glasses but then you looked down and saw his wheelchair and his gloves so that he didn't get burns but you didn't see the wheelchair you just saw his cute brown eyes and his cute smile. you walked straight up to him said hi and introduced yourself because your an outgoing person you said "hi i'm Y/N and you are?" "i'm Artie it's nice to meet you, you must be new here" "yep it's my first day today. is this seat taken?" pointing to the seat next to him. "no go ahead it's all yours" he said "thanks" you said while sitting down. "so what do you do in AV club" you asked curiously. "make videos and all kinds of fun stuff like that" he laughed. "cool looks like i picked a good club then and the view isn't that bad either" you said as you smiled flirtatiously at him. "yeah i know it's pretty cute from what i'm looking at" he smiled back at you. just then the room quietened down so you turned back to the front and paid your attention to the president of the club at the front of the room. you could feel Artie staring at you sometimes but everytime you looked at him he would look back at the front of the room. when the meeting was over you grabbed your stuff and started to walk out of the room when you heard someone calling your name and telling you to wait. you turned around to see Artie wheeling torwards you "wait up" he said "yeah" you asked curiously. "before you go could i get your number" he asked nervously. "sure" you said writing down your number on a piece of paper and handing it to him. "i will call you tonight bye" he said as he slowly wheeled away. you smiled to yourself hoping that he would call you soon and he did..... THAT NIGHT!!!!

Mike: you walked into the first booty camp meeting which only a couple of you were invited to which wasn't a good thing. you were a horrible dancer which is why you were invited. you took up the empty spot besides finn the serial booty camp expert and started stretching when all of a sudden you heard a whistle which made you look at the front of the room and put all of your attention into learning the dance moves. after a hour the sweat was dripping off you and you were exhausted. thank god the class was finished you took a seat and started massaging your sore feet. Mike Chang the co-teacher of the class walked up to you and asked you if you were alright "i'm fine just a bit tired and sore" you said a bit breathlessly. "well maybe you should go home and get some rest and i will call you tonight to see how you are doing" "is that you subtly asking for my number?" you said laughing a bit. "yes why did it work" "yeah sure why not" you said writing your number on his hand since you were too tired to get a piece of paper out of your bag. "call me later" you said grabbing your bag and slumping off to your mum's car. he called you later that night to make sure that you were alright and he has been doing it ever since.

Kurt: it was your first opening night of the musical you had been rehearsing for, for months. you slipped into your costume and were now doing your make-up when you heard a knock at the door you opened it to see your lead actor Kurt Hummel on the other side of the door "come in" you said nervously "hey how are you doing" he said "i'm a little bit nervous and excited" "don't worry you will be fine everything went great in rehearsals and it will go even better tonight" "i know" "5 minutes" yelled out the stage manager. "here we go" you both said at the same time "are you coming?" he asked you "yeah i will be there in a minute" he nodded at you and shut the door. you 2 had been flirting with each other for months and then when you finally had your first kiss during a scene at rehearsal and you felt sparks but you didn't know if he had felt them or if it was just all in your head. skip to a couple of hours later. the musical went amazing all the songs and dances were perfect and you knew the words off by heart so that came easy to you and that kiss it even felt like the sparks got stronger. when you both walked off the stage and into the backstage part the adrenaline was rushing through your veins. you sat down on a seat to stop your legs from turning to jelly. all of a sudden you felt someone sit down beside you. you looked up to see Kurt's blue eyes staring back at you "are you alright" he asked sounding genuinely concerned for you. "yeah i'm fine it's just that my legs are a bit shaky" all of a sudden without any warning he kissed you. your lips moulded to each other's for the next few minutes it was you 2 in the room until a noise broke you apart gasping for breath "wow" you both said at the same time. just then both of your guy's parents came through the door to tell you that you were going home. you quickly wrote down your number and slipped it into his hand before walking away. you turned around one last time to mouth call me to him then you turned back around and started walking with your parents to the car, you got in and put on your seat belt. your mum looked at you and asked if you were ok "yeah i'm fine just tired" your said before laying your head back on the head rest. you smiled and touched your lips thinking of the kiss that you shared with Kurt earlier. you knew that it would be the start of something good and it was.