Chapter 9: Lost

WARNING, MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION⚠️

Ryan's POV (The cheater)

I moaned as Amy's walls clenched around my cock as I fucked her harder and faster, with no intention of slowing down as she let out a small squeal from under me.

"Let me," Amy started to say as she rolled us around so she was on top "do all of the work baby," Amy said seductively and I placed my hands on her hips.

Amy started slowly riding me, moved up and down on my cock, causing it to throb inside of her as she speeds up and I feel myself about to cum.

She rides me faster and faster as I moan and grip her ass as I bring her closer to my body and right when I'm about to release year's worth of build-up, I hear Anna's voice from the other side of the door.

"Ryan are you okay?" Anna's angelic voice made me freeze.

"Oh shit, she's going to find out about this little session with Amy!" I exclaimed in my mind and tried pushing Amy off of me, but she only smirked and held on tighter.

"Get the fuck off of me," I whispered violently as I removed her arms from my back and pushed her off, causing her to fall on the floor.

I hear the faint sound of keys rustling on the other side of the door, killing my boner. The lock slowly starts to turn and moments later Anna walks into the room and her words die on her lips.

Ryan are you o-" her eyes dart to the blanket that barely covers my glistening cock and then shock mixed with anger registers across her reddening face.

My eyes nervously move to the other side of the room where Amy lies on the floor butt naked along with her clothes scattered all over the floor. Just to make things worse, Amy looks up and smiles, rubbing the salt deeper into Anna's wounds and I freeze, not knowing how to explain all of this.

Anna stands there for a few moments more. I can tell a million thoughts are going through her mind but when I sit up Amy is there, pushing me back down as she straddles my hips, preventing me from going to Anna.

Anna storms over to where Amy and I are as she throws Amy onto the floor and slaps Amy so hard that her head bangs against the hardwood floor.

Anna walks over to me with tear filled eyes and raises her hand to slap me before taking a few steps as she shook her head in disbelief.

She blinks as tears roll down her cheeks and she turns around to run out of the room as I sit on the bed, defeated before snapping out of it and pushing Amy off of me. I quickly pick up my clothes from the floor as I put them on and run out of the room.

I start to chase after her, but I can't see her anywhere.

"Anna?" I scream in the hallway, causing a couple of guests to look at me. I could care less about them or what they were thinking since all that matters right now is fixing things with Anna.

"Anna!" I yelled, searching the hallway, but finding her nowhere as I run towards the elevator. It takes a minute for the elevator to arrive and I tap my foot impatiently.

When I step out of the elevator, I see people everywhere as I scan the room for Anna. Some Asian girls give me the stink eye, probably thinking I'm some random drunken American. Since there are a lot of American stereotypes, I wouldn't be surprised if they expected me to be fat too.

"Oh right Anna..." I say in my head and mentally facepalm myself for getting distracted from finding her.

"Ugh Anna, where could you be?" I said, thinking out loud and realize how crazy I must have looked at that moment.