Arranged | Keith (4)

Começar do início

He made a weird face turning back to spit and rinse his mouth. "Weirdo." He mumbled as she walked out the bathroom sitting on the edge of his bed.

She sighed because she hated to admit it but she had a crush on Keith. Crazy thing to say about someone your engaged to. The past few weeks they've just gotten closer and closer. Sort of like a best friend relationship mixed with boyfriend/girlfriend vibes.

"Hey wait I just realized something why in the hell do you have on my Sacramento Kings jersey like it's a dress? Wait why do you have it on the first place?"

She looked down at herself smiling. "One  you left it over my house, two it's purple, three it looks cute on me, and four because I can. One of the pros about marrying you is the fact that I get all access to your closet. I'm gonna wear your clothes more than I wear my own. Hell if I'm being honest I hate wearing clothes. I get hot easily."

Keith just shook his head. "The disrespect is real man you don't even like the Kings."

She sighed dramatically. "Yeah their trash as fuck and then they lost Demarcus. Lord GOLDEN STATE ALL DAY EVERY DAY- but wait how the hell are you a Sacramento fan if your parents own the Lakers and the clippers?"

Keith chuckled. "First off my heart hearts because you brought up Demarcus. Secondly fuck the warriors even though I hope they win, thirdly that's a good ass question. I like the Lakers hate the clippers. But my mom is like an evil genius because she made them better and somehow managed to keep Chris Paul."

"Your mom's a superhero to be honest, stop hating cause she don't wanna be the GM for the Kings."

Keith flipped her off. "Leave me alone and leave my room I'm about to get ready."

"Nigga you finna be my husband don't be afraid to show me your weak, limp ass skin!"

Keith eyes widened and he reached for the top of his shorts. "Weak? Limp? Girl if you seen what I was hiding from you, you would run. Cause you may be a little mean ass now but once you meet all the sides of me you'll be walking around me like yes daddy, no daddy."

Xaria just made a face getting ready to leave his room. "I ain't gone do shit! And you not touching shit! How many times I gotta say this?!"

"You crazy as hell if you think we gone get married and never have sex! Girl I will dick you down right now to prove my point. Once you Mrs. Powers all's fair in love and war baby!"

She flipped him off this time. "It'll just be war if you keep fucking with me! I'm crazy Keith."

He just smirked and looked her up and down licking his lips. "Yeah you'll be crazy in the bedroom."

"Ugh!" She hissed closing his door and he just laughed walking back into his room. He loved how easily he could get to her.

"I think I like her God. Maybe just a little."

•••••
"No way man I want Red Velvet not plain ass vanilla cake." Keith fussed at Xaria and she put up her hand.

"What's wrong with Vanilla? I hate chocolate and you can never go wrong with simple."

The wedding planner Gwen nodded. "I agree Keith, simple is safe."

He shook his head. "Nope. I want Red Velvet."

The cake baker was the man from cake boss. "Listen why don't we just come up with a compromise from the both of you, and meet in the middle somehow. This is a faster way to pick the cake and this is also a life lesson for arguments later in life."

Xaria and Keith just mean mugged each other. The tension was strong.

"I want Vanilla."

"I want Red Velvet."