Episode 4 Changes (Part Six)- The Rebellion

Bail Organa entered the room after a few minutes and seemed very stressed. His frown turned upside down after he saw master Kenobi, the padawans, and the Skywalker twins.
"Master Kenobi. Luke. Leia. What are you all doing here?" He looked at all the padawans and saw a mysterious man and a Wookie. "And who might you be?" He asked.
"Han Solo." He stood up and shook Bail's hand. "This is my co-pilot, Chewbacca."
"We needed a ship after ours was shot do by the empire." Obi-Wan explained. "I need to pay them. They were promised 16000."
"Right." Bail didn't seem too happy about this. "I will have then set up." He walked over to the door and opened it; he talked to someone outside the door and came back inside with the person he was talker to. "Go with Captain Huncome. He will get you set up." Bail said to Han.
"Alright. Thanks for the adventure old man." He said to master Kenobi. "See you in hell." He left the room.
"We met a man on Tatooine where we happily landed." Obi-Wan continued their story. "He told us to bring you this." Obi-Wan handed Bail Organa the disc.
"Oh, yes!" He became very excited. "We had a team retrieve these plans and they all died after transferring it. They sent it to us on our ship and then it was lost when the ship was captured. We thought it was gone forever. My friend, you have brought us hope."
"And possibly destruction too." Obi-Wan replied. "That space station is most likely targeting this planet now."
"Then we have no time to waste. We will take the information on this disc to attack and destroy the Death Star before they can blow our planet to dust." Bail opened the door and left the room.
The others followed.
"How can we help?" Killian asked.
"You can't. At least not now." Obi-Wan said. "Well maybe not all of you." He turned to Bail. "You go ahead and start to plan this attack. Gather your pilots and what not." Bail took his advice and kept walking ahead. "Would any of you like to volunteer to fly in this battle?" Obi-Wan asked his padawans.
"I will." Killian replied.
"Me too." Morgana smiled.
"I will too." Luke said.
"Count me in." Jakob responded.
"I guess I should too." Iona'Ryn answered the question.
"Ok." Obi-Wan said. "You all need rest. Those who are flying, take a short nap, and the rest of you sleep. Don't worry about anything for now." He said.
He walked away and left the padawans. They all found rooms to sleep in.
__________________________

Morgana, Luke, Killian, Jakob, and Iona'Ryn woke up after their short nap and left the others to rest. They prepared for flight. They ate, drank down water, went to the bathroom, and dressed in the orange pilot outfits. They gathered around for a meeting.
General Dodonna explained the battle plan.
"There is only one way to defeat this heavily shielded space station." He explained. "The empire is not expecting a small, one manned fighter. You will all fly in, defend yourselves from the enemy ships, and into a skinny trench. In the trench is your target; a two meter wide. It is a thermal exhaust port that will blow the entire Death Star. It is ray-shielded, so you will have to use proton torpedoes." He showed them all this on a diagram.
"That's impossible." One of the rebel pilots protested.
"No it's not." Luke responded. "Nothing is impossible. Just trust the force."
"Then man your ships. And may the force be with you." The general released all of the pilots.
In the hanger, Han and Chewbacca were repairing the Millennium Falcon and fielding it up. They were also loading their money into the ship as well.
"So you got your money, and now you are taking off?" Leia asked as she walked by with Luke.
"Why, yes I am." He answered her. "Hey kid." He said to Luke. "Good luck up there."
"Thanks." Luke said nervously.
Leia walked him to his ship and he began to climb up he ladder.
"Wait." She yelled after him.
He crawled back down. She hugged he brother.
"Be careful, please. Mom wouldn't like it if I let you get killed." She smiled and tears formed in her eyes.
"I will. And I will keep the others safe too." He smiled and climbed back up the ladder.
"May the force be with you." She said.
Morgana walked past Leia and was heading towards her ship.
"Keep him safe!" Leia yelled after her.
"I will." She smiled.
"Hey, how's your leg?" Leia asked Morgana seeing that she was walking normally.
"It's fine. The bolt blazed by my right thigh on the outside. It is scared and was bleeding a lot. Nothing too bad." Morgan replied.
"So why did you collapse?" Leia asked concerned.
"Blood loss and exhaustion." She responded.
"Well, good luck." Leia said and Morgan continued walking past Luke's fighter to the one next to it.
Meanwhile, Killian was boarding his ship. Dahlia ran over to it and jumped up on top of it near the cockpit.
When Killian reached the top of the ship, he was startled by Dahlia. "What are you doing up here?!" He asked after he almost fell off of the ladder.
"I just wanted to wish you luck...and do something." Dahlia leaned down and over to Killian and kissed him.
It was a quick peck, but it was meaningful.
After it ended Killian asked, "What was that for?"
"Just in case." She said referring to the upcoming battle. "May the force be with you and don't die." She smiled then jumped down off the ship.
The ships that they were flying were fighters in the X-Wing class. They all had red paint not the sides.
The fighters were all signaled to take flight. There were two squadrons, gold and red squad. There was the gold leader, red one, red two- Morgana, red three- Iona'Ryn, red four- Killian, red five- Luke, red six- Jakob, and red seven. Gold squad had the gold leader and seven other pilots as well.
The ships headed up into the sky and towards the Death Star.