Capture the Flags (Part Two)

Luke and Morgana walked along the beach of the right side of the island. The beach slowly turned from luscious sands into rocks and stones. They were silent as they walked. Luke looked Morgana up and down as she walked in front of him. She was wearing her typical black pants and black robe tunic under which was a white shirt. She had a white utility belt with all the basics, food, a small flask of water, small explosive pods, a small grappling hook, and her lightsaber which had a blue blade. Her long dark brown hair was pulled back in a loose bun.
She turned back at and glanced at Luke. He realized he was staring at her.
"So...um..." Luke was trying to think of something to talk about. "How do you like leading?" He asked.
"This is a small assignment, so it's not very stressful, but I wish Killian would let me to it more often." She responded.
"Yeah...what's up with him?" Luke asked.
"He is stubborn. He has always been like that. He likes the spotlight. Ever since he joined the group, he has been trying to be master Kenobi's favorite. The truth is that I am. He hates me for it." Morgana explained.
"Oh...I didn't think that master Kenobi had a favorite." Luke replied.
"He won't ever say it but it's true." Morgana said.
"And I see you are not humble about it." Luke snipped.
Morgana ignored the comment. "Remember that I'm the one who is co-piloting." She said as a reply.
"My guess is that you will never let me forget that." Luke responded.
Morgana laughed. "Yeah probably not...but maybe, just maybe, if you play your cards right, then I will let you co-pilot."
"Really?!" Luke got really excited.
"Yeah...maybe just once." Morgana smiled at his excitement.
"How often do you practice flying?" Luke asked.
"Me?" Morgana was confused.
"No. Like everyone. How often do you all do flying practices?" Luke explained.
"Oh...like once a month normally, but we haven't now in like four months. Master Kenobi thinks we don't need that much practice with it." Morgana answered his question.
Luke thought a moment. "Maybe I can convince him to do some flying training next." Luke moved so he was walking next to Morgana instead of behind her. "So what's your story?" Luke asked. "You all pretty much know mine and I doubt it is as exciting as yours...or any of the others." Luke said.
Morgana seemed uneasy. "Let's save that for another day." She answered. "I see a droid." She then whispered.
She placed her hand on Luke's shoulder and pushed him down to the ground. They had climbed slightly up a hill and were now at the top. On the other side at the bottom of the hill were the droids.
They were standing in a circle around the box with the white flag inside.
"What's the plan, leader?" Luke asked.
"Umm..." Morgana thought. "We have the high ground, which master Kenobi always says is good."
"That doesn't matter when they can shoot us." Luke said.
"Right." Morgana frowned. "Okay, so just follow me." Her voice raised as she came up with their plan of action.
She pulled out her lightsaber and jumped down to the bottom of the hill. Luke jumped down after her. Two droids were distracted by Morgana and three went after Luke. When he looked up after he jumped down, Luke used he force to push one down. He then pulled out his lightsaber, jumped over their shots, landed behind them, and sliced them both in half. He looked to his right to see if Morgana needed any help, but she had already cut off one of the heads and stabbed the other in the torso.
They both looked at each other and smiled. Morgana put her lightsaber back on her belt and Luke did the same.
"That seemed too easy." Luke said.
"Yeah...it's hard to get actually experience on those old tin cans." Morgana smiled.
She bent down and picked up the flag from the box.
"I hope the others got their flags without any problems." She said.
"I'm sure they are all fine." He smiled at her.
"Let's go back." She started to walk back up the hill.
__________________________

They all gathered back on the beach by the ship and gave their flags to their master.
"Good job." He said as he collected them all.
"That was easy." Killian said.
The others nodded in agreement.
"Yes...well...It would be impossible to simulate an actual battle unless you want to go find some action. We could always take a trip to an Imperial controlled planet." Obi-Wan proposed and that shut them up. "Do anyone have any suggestions for our next adventure?" He asked next with a smile.
"I do." Luke spoke up; he felt slightly nervous with all of the eyes suddenly on him. "I would like to practice flying. Maybe in an asteroid field or something." He said.
"Yes..." Obi-Wan stroked his beard. "As much as I would like to do that, it is simply too difficult. The cost is always very high and we don't necessarily have the funds. It also means that we have to find a planet with fighters who is willing to lend them to us." Obi-Wan explained.
"I have an idea." Cax said.
"Yes?" Obi-Wan showed he was paying attention.
"I suggest going to Tatooine." Cax said. "I believe the desert has good training advantages."
"Alright. We shall go to Tatooine." Obi-Wan said. "Morgana prep the engines."