+ eleven

+ eleven

The train ride to Busan was about two hours long. Chanyeol had initially gotten plane tickets to go there with Narda, but when he thought about it, a two hour train ride with her was something he would much rather do. The ride there felt like a short one, since the two of them spent if talking, and making jokes, and taking lots of pictures. Only a few of which would make it onto Narda's private instagram account. As much as Chanyeol wanted to post them on his page as well, showing her off to the world, he respected her wishes to keep their relationship private for the moment.

It was early afternoon when they arrived and the station was littered with people in festive attire and mariachi hats. Narda had opened up her luggage on the train, just before arriving and got her black mariachi hat with gold trim, wearing proudly on her head. She had also brought her big Mexican flag adorned with the signatures of some of her favorite footballers, which she wore around her shoulders and back like a cape.

Chanyeol walked by her side, dressed in black from head to two, his sun glasses and cap still attempting to conceal his identity. And for the moment, it was working. 

His arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close to him out of fear that she would get lost in the small crowd of the station. She laughed and made a comment that he was much too tall to wrap his arm around her waist. 

They hailed a cab from the station that would get them to their hotel, right on the strip where the festival would take place. They were dropped off in a back street and walked the distance of about a block until they reached their hotel. At the hotel there was the same atmosphere as in the station. People in colorful traditional outfits and big hats were everywhere. Chanyeol was just about the only one who seemed out of place. That is, until Narda unwrapped the flag from around herself and placed it around his shoulders. He wore it without protesting.

But then he showed her that he was wearing the jersey she had given him underneath. A green Mexican national team jersey with the number 61 and the name Chanyeol on the back. He told her that the only reason he hadn't taken his coat off yet was so that he wouldn't be spotted by the press.

After checking in, they went up to their room to get settled in and then they would go down to the festival. As they opened the door, they saw it was a one bedroom suite and Chanyeol groaned aloud. "I swear I had nothing to do with this, Guti. I asked for a two bed suite." 

She walked into the room, giving a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. "Don't worry, Chan. I don't mind sharing the bed with you. We've shared one before, and its just for one weekend."

Still, Chanyeol felt his cheeks tinting red. 

He and Guti had only been together a couple of weeks and he didn't want her to think he was trying to take advantage of the situation. He knew well how she had been brought up, and he knew that she didn't want to sleep with anyone before getting married. He knew it and he respected it. But that still didn't mean he didn't sometimes think about--or fantasize about--being with Narda. He really liked her, and it was a normal thought to have.

Narda went to the far end of the room and left her luggage by a couch. Chanyeol did the same and then plopped himself down on the bed while she went to freshen up in the bathroom.

Within a few minutes, the two were ready and left their hotel room, ready to see the festival. 

As soon as they entered, a young woman handed them a pamphlet with the information as to which bands would perform on certain days. Mariachi Vargas would be performing until Sunday afternoon, closing the festival. Narda wore her Mexican national team jersey underneath her jacket and had left her jacket in the hotel. Chanyeol had done the same, but wrapped the flag around himself to cover up the back of the jersey.