+ twenty one

+ twenty one

Chanyeol pulled his pants back up and left the apartment close to midnight with a grin plastered on his face. He wanted to stay longer, but he knew that if he were to get caught sneaking out of the apartments in the morning, there would be rumors starting. Narda still wasn't ready for him to tell everyone that they were dating. Since he had been a good boy in meeting her parents and the damage had already been done--all of her hints had made him believe she was planning something more intimate that night--she decided to reward him. Though she had explained to him again that it was as far as she was willing to go with a boyfriend. He didn't mind at all, considering that he was head over heels in love with her and any touch was one he welcomed.

He snuck into the SM dorm building under the dim light of the street lamps outside, making his way up the long set of stairs that led up to the sixth floor where EXO dormed. He stumbled into his bedroom clumsily, drunk off his own happiness and quickly stripped down to his underwear to climb into bed before getting caught by Baekhyun or any of the other members. He knew that if they were to spot him awake so late, they would likely question him. He had moved back into the same room as Baekhyun now, after the incident with Guti in Busan, they had both promised they would make an effort to get along better. They were stil a bit hostile, and still didn't talk much anymore. But they wanted to show her that they were at least trying.

Baekhyun had been sound asleep, having gone to bed almost as soon as they arrived back at the dorms, but his room mate had woken him when he tripped over the rack with all his hats on it, knocking it down to the floor and making a mess that he wasn't willing to clean up. His eyes shot open and he glanced at the clock on the nightstand between both beds. 

It was fifteen past midnight already and Baekhyun's lips came together to form a tight line in annoyance. He saw the grin on Chanyeol's face, combining it with the time on the clock, he immediately put two and two together. And he didn't like what he was imagining. Almost not wanting to ask because he didn't want to confirm his suspicions, he finally asked cautiously, "Why are you coming in so late? Where were you?"

Chanyeol plopped down on his bed and placed his hands behind his head as he looked up at the ceiling. Sighing happily, he replied to his room mate with a vague answer. A vague answer that also left a lot to the imagination. "I went to see my girlfriend, and we had a good time. She had a surprise for me tonight." He was still trying hard to keep the two apart, since Narda was with hmi but he knew that Baekhyun still loved her. That was despite not knowing that his room mate had already tried to talk to Narda recently.

Baekhyun felt his stomach drop. "Did you...have sex?"

"Hm." Chanyeol hummed a response.

"Liar." He challenged.

"I don't have to prove anything to you." Chanyeol responded with a snap of his words, his good mood faltering slightly. He added before their conversation could continue, "Go back to sleep before you put me in a bad mood. I came here relaxed and happy. I don't need you killing this for me."

Baekhyun turned in his bed, his back now facing Chanyeol. As he pulled the covers around himself, he muttered bitterly. "Whatever. I know my Guti isn't like that."

-

Nari returned to the apartment about five minutes after Chanyeol left. She and Kyungsoo were in one of the company cars, parked outside her apartment building as they waited for him to leave. She wanted to give him and Narda some privacy. As she opened the front door, Narda was cleaning up the coffee table and taking all the dirty dishes. They had eaten pizza, ice cream and other snacks, and Narda wanted to clear everything and take it to the kitchen sink before going to sleep. She was in the middle of washing the dishes when Nari entered the apartment and hurried over to her with excitement on her face.