Hidden Agendas

So... I have a ton going on right now, but you guys have been begging for me to update so here I am... updating.

----------------------------------------

"Deb sweetie," Spencer pauses and sighs. She needed to say something to make her friend understand that she cant give up. That she needed to fight hard. "Look you need to go where she is and not give up, keep talking until she listens."

Deb wipes the tears from her face, "But Spencer..."

"No buts, just do it Deb! If you love her you would stop at nothing to get her back! Me and Ashley will be home in about twenty minutes and when we get there you two better be making..."

"Spencer!" Deb cut off her friend. Spencer chuckled on the other end.

"I was just gonna say up, you two better be making up." Deb forces out a smile at the fact that Spencer always seemed to know what to say to make her feel better. "I'll see you in a bit." Spencer added.

"Okay." Deb hung up as she stood up from the bathroom floor. They hung up. Deb stood up and grabbed her clothes off the floor and put them on and went to her and Kyla's room. She opened the door and saw Kyla laying on the bed crying.

“Ky...” Deb whispered as she sat down next to Kyla on the bed. Ky didn't answer as she continued to sob into the pillow. She didn't even turn to look at Deb. “Okay then,” Deb cleared her throat. “I'll talk. You listen.” She turned her body to face Kyla, pulling one leg underneath her. “Look I know what I did was stupid and I regret it very much, the last thing that I ever wanted to do was hurt you, you're my everything, I love you more than anything. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I love you.” Deb stops as the tears began to build in her eyes. She didn't deserve to cry, Kyla was the hurt one. “Words cant express how sorry I am for what I did, but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I need your forgiveness baby. I don't think I can live with out you. You have my heart and I know I didn't show that when I did what I did but I swear to you from this day forward I will be the most amazing girlfriend you have ever known. I will never hurt you again. I swear.” Deb sighed as she looked down at Kyla. Kyla wasn't moving, seemingly not paying Deb any attention. Deb didn't know what else she could say so she stood up, prepared to give Kyla some space, at least for the night. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt the brunette grab her hand and stop her.

“Was I not being a good girlfriend?” Kyla asked, looking up at Deb. Deb begin to shake her head as Kyla continued. “...because If I wasn't you should have just told me what the problem was and I could have...”

“Baby no,” Deb cut her off, sitting back down on the bed next to her. “It wasn't you at all, you are so great! I'm the one that wasn't be a good girlfriend. I was so stupid. You have every right to be angry at me and hate me, I hurt you and I will never be able to take it back. I'm just hoping that maybe you can find it in your heart to...”

“Was she a better kisser than me?” Kyla asked, cutting Deb off.

Deb stared at her girlfriend trying to determine is this was a rhetorical question or not. The look on Kyla's face proved it wasn't. So Deb answered honestly. “Not by a long shot. Listen,” Deb moved closer to Ky, grabbing her hand. I love you so much and I know that what I did was stupid, but I need you in my life Ky, I need you and I don't want to ever be without you.” Kyla stares at Deb. She felt the same way, and as much as Kyla wanted to be angry with Deb, to hate her... she couldn't.

“I love you, too.” Ky sighed as she stared her girlfriend in the eyes. “Don't you ever hurt me like that again.” She shakes her hear, Deb mimicking her actions.

“Can we lay here?” Deb asks, grabbing her girlfriend.

“Yeah.” Kyla nods. “Can you hold me?”