Miss Davies Awaits

So this is the final chapter guys. A few things to keep in mind. I wrote this story when I was still a teenager and this was just an edit, back when I wrote this story some things that are legal now weren't at the time, and I didn't want to change the ending although now I believe it was a bit hasty. Anyways, enjoy.

-------------------------------------

The next day Ashley and Spencer awoke to find everyone staring at them with smiles plastered on their faces.

"Good to have you back Ash." Kyla says, breaking the awkward silence.

"How long have all of you been standing there?" Spencer lifts up from the bed and stares around the room at her family and friends.

"Not long." Paula shrugs and smiles. Turning her attention to Ashley, "How are you feeling Ashley? That was a pretty big surgery. A little tenderness is expected." Paula says.

"My head hurts a little but other than that okay." Ashley says as Paula leans down to listen to her heartbeat with the stethoscope.

"Everything sounds pretty good." Paula smiles.

"That's amazing!" Spencer breathed a sigh of relief. As Paula stepped back the door to Ashley's room swung open and Raife walked in. Ashley could barely contain her glee. She yelped and called his name, wincing a bit from the pain that shot through her body.

"Hey sweetie." Raife walked over and hugged Ashley tightly.

"You came." Ashley sighed out once Raife released her.

Raife cocked his head to one side and stared at his daughter. "Of course I came, Ashley. You're my daughter and I love you very very much." He smiled as Kyla walked over. He grabbed her in his arms and took Ashley's hand in his. "I love you both very much Kiddos. I don't know what I would do if I lost either of you."

Ashley smiled, dropping her head, overjoyed by her dad's confession. She knew he loved her she was just a little vague on how much.

"So Ms. C, when can I go home?" Ashley asked after a moment. Raife stepped to the side, allowing Ashley to see Paula.

"Well I wasn't your treating physician so I'm not sure, but it seems that you are making a great recovery so it should be soon; a couple days maybe." Paula shrugs.

"I hope it's soon... I'd really like to get out of here and spend some time with my girlfriend." Ashley says and grasps Spencer's hand, squeezing it.

Paula couldn't help but smile. "I'll go and check with your doctor." She said quietly as the rest of the room watched Spencer and Ashley gaze lovingly at each other.

"So do you think you're going to be coming home anytime soon?" Ashley asks after a beat.

"Oh my God please Spencer, you have to come back." Kyla says, exasperatedly.

Ashley cuts her eyes to her sister. "Shut up, Ky." She quips.

"Well you have been rather... moody later." Deb speaks up.

"I will hurt both of you." Ashley points a finger at the giggling pair.

"Aw, you missed me did you babe?" Spencer leans down and kisses her girlfriends forehead.

"Very much so."

"I'll think about it." Spencer says after a moment. Ashley gives her a confused stare. "Well I just mean with everything so good at home, I kind of like being back there and hanging with my family and plus Michelle kinda..."

"Michelle?" Ashley cuts her off?

Everyone in the room notices the change in the atmosphere. Arthur quietly signals for everyone to step into the hallway to give Ashley and Spencer some privacy.