Colorful Mist: Sasuke

Imagine: Sasuke healing your wounds after a mission gone wrong in the Taka

"You're an idiot," Sasuke mutters, and you barely hear him. You do, though, but you ignore him. "Getting surrounded like that."

"Go away," you grumble, holding the needle with the twine in your teeth as you pour sake over the sword slash on your shoulder going to shoulder. Sasuke actually grimaces at the sight.

"Damn him," says Sasuke, referring to Kakashi. He was the one who slashed you with a sword, flinging you aside. He approaches you carefully, his expression not changing. He carefully takes the needle and twine from your teeth and puts it through the eye. "Let me," he says, and you oblige, setting down the bottle of sake.

He starts at your left shoulder, moving carefully, yet his movements were swift. "It's deep," you mention, motioning to the bone that showed through the cut. "How are you alive?" Mutters Sasuke, and he keeps going.

"Don't put sake on your wounds again," he adds. "It smells."

You roll your eyes, but they widen when they feel Sasuke's hand on your waist. His movements were stopped.

"What is it?" You question softly, and you inhale sharply when you felt water drip onto your shoulder. Sasuke...crying? Maybe it was sweat. You look up at him, and yes, he was crying. You immediately don't know how to deal with it.

"Sasuke?" You whisper. "What...what's wrong?" He's gritting his teeth to keep himself from making noises, but the tears were flowing steadily. "You," he manages to say.

"What about me?" You ask. "Did I do something..."

"No," he says. "I must keep you safe. When I see you hurt, I feel like it's my fault for not being strong enough. I can't loose everything again."

"I'm alive, though," you stammer, still bewildered. "Sasuke, I will not die. I refuse to die when I have someone to live for." Sasuke's eyes open, and his sharingan, for once, is not activated. You could see your reflection in his onyx eyes.

"Please," you whisper. "Don't cry."