"There you are." I chuckled, kneeling down at the edge of the grass.

"I was here this whole time." she smiled at the pebbles in her hands.

I chuckled again, "I see that. But uh... Are you going to tell me why you're skinny dipping in there?"

She rolled her eyes, "I had blood, dirt, and sweat all over me. Why else?"

I laughed and watched as she placed the pebbles next to the boulder. She looked back up at me, eyeing my clothes, "You should get in."

I only smiled but questioned her at the same time, "Really...? You want me to?"

"I don't want you to get ringworms from all of that dirt and mud..."

I bit my lip, holding in a grin, "It does look kind of refreshing... I mean, as long as there aren't any piranhas or sharks or anything like that."

She laughed, "We're in a forest, dumbass. All you're gonna get is a little nibble from a tadpole... Just strip down and get in."

I thought for a short moment. And by short I mean,

Do I really want baby frogs crawling up my ass crack?

Then again, Nicole is naked.

Yup, I'm getting in.

I took every layer of my clothes off and climbed into the refreshingly cold water.

Not only did it feel weird at first but it was freezing cold too which took some getting used to before I could loosen up.

Nicole nodded with a smile, "That's more like it." she gave me a small peck on the lips.

I winced at the taste, "Why are your lips sour?"

She chuckled, "I used lemon to kill the bacteria in my mouth."

"Where the hell do you keep finding lemons?"

She smiled, "There's a bunch of fruits sitting around here in this forest. You just have to really search. I found this near those flowers." she pointed but I only saw the flowers. They were probably hidden somewhere but who knows.

"Yeah, well you're used to playing in bushes and climbing trees." I moved my hand down to lace my fingers with hers, "Let me have one of those lemons."

She pursed her lips then led me hand in hand towards the waterfall. I smirked at her perfect body as she guided me through the deep blue colored water, wondering how the hell a guy like me could call a girl like that my girlfriend. When I think about it to myself, it always feels unreal that someone as strict, mean, easy tempered, sarcastic, etcetera, chose to stay with someone like me... A Jaden... Someone who's made plenty of mistakes in life and probably never even deserved any of the second chances handed to him.

Now that I think of it... Is she really my girlfriend?

I've been spending all of this time with her and we've been doing all of the things that couples would but I never actually asked her out and made anything official with her.

Is that why she won't tell me that she loves me?

Nah... That's too weak of a reason. Besides, it doesn't really matter now, she's probably carrying my child as we stand here...

My brows furrowed at her as I began to remember the night we slept together... We used protection... For the first half of the session. Then I raised an eyebrow as I remembered that stern look Jerry gave me, "I once killed a man with my bare hands. Don't make me hear some unpleasing news, son, or you'll be next."