"it's such a tragedy," the two looked at the waitress as she spoke out, "that poor girl."

        jaebum and eunha glanced into the news as their jaw dropped.

        "female student and rising dancer raped and dumped in front of ex boyfriend's house in an attempt to frame. no evidence has been found to find the culprit as the female herself completely blacked out. signs of force were clearly found at the hospital. until then, there has been no punishment taken. this is a reminder to please remember to never walk alone in the streets. that's all for today."

        "jesus christ," jaebum looked away, clearly upset and disgusted.

        eunha couldn't hear more, she looked through her text messages from her friends. this one, in particular, caught her attention, it was jinwoo.

┏ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ┓

jinwoo:
yo. long time no see, can i crash at your place tonight or tomorrow?

eunha:
again? i left spare keys to my apt under your coin jar. i saw this coming lol. do
my laundry, would you?

┗ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀┛

        she turned off her phone, jaebum eyeing her, "boyfriend?"

        "nah, just my husband," she looked at jaebum's eyes widen. he gasped a bit, fiancé perhaps?

        "i'm joking, you almost looked sad hearing that," she teased him a bit.

|| 6:30pm:

        "are you here just to harass us?" jaebum kicked a rock on the sidewalk as jinyoung smiled.

        "i'm here because i wanted to spend time with you before i slave away to finals," he walked right behind eunha. it was about evening when jinyoung spotted the two roaming around the city "you two are certainly not worried about holding hands anymore."

        "it's only natural we'd get used to it. besides it's just 3 more days," eunha looked back at jinyoung.

        "alright, what about i treat you two to some ice cream and i'll leave?" he stopped and pointed at the ice creamery shop.

        "deal!" jaebum spoke before eunha and immediately dragged the other two in. jaebum chose a strawberry cheesecake ice cream which was primarily just strawberry, vanilla, cheesecake bits, and graham swirls. jinyoung chose a coffee java chip, and eunha chose a simple mint chocolate chip.

       the ice cream shop was small and simplistic. white chairs were laid around on the reflective quartz floor. the shop was decorated with green and pink accents. it was simple and modern, but cozy.

        "so, um," jinyoung looked around the two before proceeding his question. there were some things he was curious about and found some off things about their situation. "since you guys are cuffed. does that mean you two have seen each other naked?"

       eunha stood silent as  jaebum choked on his ice cream, "w-what?"

       "like you know.. showering, change of clothes, bathroom.." he continued to eat his ice cream with no problem.