Chapter #8

Hi guys. Thanks a lot for 183 reads and 18 votes. It means a lot to me. Thx. Hope ur enjoying DA story.

Isha: Oh~ you better be *evil smirk*
*sweat drop* Anyway let's continue the story and sorry for the errors.

°●..●°°●..●°°●..●°°●..●°°●..●°°●..●°°●.

Today is the day of our first mission. I wonder what kind of mission will it be?

Its 5 am and today is lets see. Ummmm...
Oh today is a Monday (I forgot what day was it supposed to be so yea)

Now I had to wake Isha up. I saw a letter on the table. I wonder what would it be.

A few milliseconds later

Oh yea now I remember! I got accepted to the school I had really wanted to go to.

Now all I gotta do is wake Isha up....

When i turned around towards isha..... Oh my Goodness

There was a big puddle of drool around the pillow.

Eekkkkkk!!!!😝

Why does everyone drool?! Ughh... Today is Kavya's turn to wake Isha up so, I'll leave that to him.

I went and got ready. I was wearing let's see um... I'm wearing a white long top with blue ribbon around the waist and a 3 quarter blue pants. I tied my hair in twin braids with my beautiful blue ribbon. First I woke my dear Olaf up and went to wake others up.

Let's see how should I wake them up today.

I opened the door and woke Kuro-kun. These lazy bones didn't wake up so first ill shake them. This time Evan woke up.

He woke up! Is this the end of the world?!

Now how should I wake that idiot Kavya up? Oh wait I know!

I whispered the plan to Evan. He nodded his head.

3.
.
2.
.
1.
.
START!!!

Kalika & Evan: Kavya! LOOK MIKASA IS HERE!!!!!! *SHOUTS* (^/0^)/

Kavya: Huh... What. ... where? I WANNA SEE HER!!! ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ

Kalika: Calm down, That was just a joke. Now go and get ready also wake Isha up. *points at the door and orders*

Kavya: Fine. 😧

After that me and Evan go to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. So today will be pancakes and wafers for Isha coz she demanded us to make that for her. Candies for Olaf and Olivia. (Evan's nicola)

We ate our food and now I had to go to make new uniform for my new school.

Evan was wearing a white hoodie with easy to run trousers. And Kavya was wearing the same. Copycat.

Isha was wearing mini skirt. And revealing yellow top. With her hair open with a red bow ribbon around her head like a hairband.

Kuro-kun was wearing clothes just like of Evan's and Kavya's.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FANGIRLS AND FAN BOYS

Ok so now the same thing has happened again. We're currently being chased by the fangirls and fan boys.

Again me and other were running towards the train station. Me holding Olaf tight and dragging Kuro-kun. While Isha is carrying Evan and Kavya on her shoulders again like last time. ─=≡Σ((( つ><)つ
ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄▽ ̄)┘
ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ