Chapter #4

Hey welcome back..
Let's continue DA story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalika: By any chance r u Isha?

????:..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalika's POV

????: Yes. But how did you know?

Kavya: It's hard to explain but we're Kalika and Kavya.

Isha:...... WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!?

Kalika: I know that it's hard to explain but do you have a place to stay?

Isha: Luckily yes I do have.

~~~~ Time Skip In Isha's Place ~~~~

Kalika & Kavya: Wow so nice place to live in.

Kalika: So, when did u arrive here?

Isha: Just 8 hours ago.

Kavya: So u live in rent.

Isha: Yes. I'll take you guys to the room.

The place where we will be living was of 2 floors. It had 4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 large kitchen, a big living room and a store room. The room which we were staying in was baby purple and baby blue in colour.
It had soft pink curtains and a big mirror. Since Isha was having some guest and almost all the rooms were reserved, we three had to share the room.

I hope that I can get enough sleep because Isha and Kavya will be fighting and screaming alot. Ahhhh ┌┤'゚Д゚'├┐ *panics*. I just remembered that Isha can't cook!!!
I gotta find her before she gets into the kitchen.

Kalika: Hey Kavya!

Kavya: What?!

Kalika: Have you seen Isha anywhere??

Kavya: Yes, She's is in the kithen, cooking food.

Kalika: Look, we gotta stop her or else we will meet our end soon.

Kavya: And why will that be?

Kalika: because *SHOUTS* SHE CAN'T COOK. SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO. EVEN IF SHE MANAGES TO COOK ANYTHING IT'LL BE POISON.

Kavya: What The Hell?!!!! ╭(°A°')╮

Kalika: RUN *runs towards the kitchen*

Kavya: * follows her*

We stood in front of the kitchen door but before we could open the door, a loud BOOM!!! could be heared. I look at Kavya and he signaled me to open it. And I slowly opened it. Then

Kalika & Kavya: *SCREAMS* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[AN: WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT SCREAMS WHILE READING AS LIKE THE REAL SCREAM OR SOMETHING ELSE]

The cooker had blast. There were oil on every food even in chilly powder her clothes were all oily and black due to the blast. There were bloodied onions. The hot boiling water was spilled every where and who wears a watermealon helmet while cooking. The cooking was horrible that Kavya fainted right there.

Kalika: K-k-kavya, wake up. *shakes him*

He still does not wake up. Ughhh.....
I took a glass of water and threw it on his face. Still no luck. Then I brought a giant bucket filled with Ice and cold water and threw it on his face. Finally he woke up.