Chapter 1: Mirrors & Gems

Start from the beginning

I'm kinda wanting her right now but I'm really tired and my body aches from killing that tall mother fucking Yellow Dick head. "Come on love, I'm not carrying you in the house again." Garnet says and I laugh a little as I get out and walk in the house while holding her hand and resting my head on her shoulder. "Welcome back Ms.Grant and Ms.Davis." my head maid Christian says to me and Garnet. "Hey Chris." We both say tiredly as we lay on the couch together.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink mistresses?" He asks us. "I'll take pizza and white whine." I say as I cuddle into Garnet more. "Make that one large pizza and two glasses, please and thank you Chris. Also, let Jenny know to run a bath please." Garnet says to Chris as I hear him walk off. I turn on the fireplace and the TV so I have something to watch.

(^Her Living Room^)

(^Her Living Room^)

After a few minutes of laughing at Boo! A Madea Halloween, our food gets ready and is placed on the coffee table in front of us. "Thank you Chris." We say to him. "No problem ladies." He says as we hear him walking away.

" He says as we hear him walking away

(^Their Food^)

Me and Garnet finish eating and I feel so tired. "Garnet, bring me to bed please? I'm so tired." I say to her. "Ok, come on." She says as she pick me up. "Your gonna at least shower first, you smell like cigars and alcohol love." She says. "Ooh, my signature cologne." I say. "I'd put it right back on the shelf too." She says and I laugh. "Ugh fine, let me get undressed." I say as I take off my clothes and get in the bath.

I feel her get in with me and I say "Bad idea Garnet." As I lean into her as the water acts like a blanket and her body is my bed and pillows. "Why is that? Are we fucking in the bathroom?" She says. "No, I'm too tired, but your warm, and this water is warm. Warm plus warm equals a sleeping Pearl." I say. "Well.." she says as she gives my neck a long sweet kiss. "Your not going to bed in the bathtub​." She says. "Man, I thought I had you." I say to her. "Almost, no not really." She says as we both laugh and wash our bodies off.