Chapter Twenty Four

An hour had gone by and Jess and I hadn't spoken a word to each other. Lauren and I were texting a bit and I had definitely not got any work accomplished since all I could think about was Megan. I decided I was going to do rounds and I could try and give Megan a heads up for what I had planned.

When I got up to her room her and a bunch of the girls were sitting in the living room talking. I walked in and Megan looked up and smiled before I heard, "Hey Vic, come join us?" I wasn't completely sure who had asked because I was looking at Megan but I decided that being here was better than at the desk so I took an empty chair in the corner.

"What are we talking about?" I asked trying not to direct all my attention to Megan, since Jaclyn was in the room. Surprisingly Jaclyn was the one to answer my question, "Sex."

I chuckled trying not to address the obvious smirk on Megan's face and the glare that Jaclyn was now giving me. "Just sex in general or anything in particular?" I wasn't going to shy away from the conversation it was definitely on my mind at the moment.

Megan's head perked up and the look in her eyes told me that I might just regret having walked into this conversation, "Oh we're just talking about oral sex. What it's like to look down and have someone looking up at you front in-between your legs."

I swallowed but tried not to react at look she was now giving me. Luckily one of the other girls piped in, "Ya I was just saying that it's weird that some guys refuse to do it."

I shrugged, "And this is why I don't date men." Which caused the girls to laugh.

"So do you enjoy going down on a woman?" Jaclyn asked and I eyed her wondering what her motive was. I could avoid the question and say it was too personal but I was curious as to what kind of trouble she was trying to cause.

I glanced over at Megan who was trying not to smirk at the question but waiting for my answer. "Definitely," I kept it short.

Jaclyn nodded but still carried that smirk like she wasn't done. "Well you must be pretty good at it."

I raised an eyebrow at her and the room went quiet. All eyes were on us and I knew that she was trying to set me up for something. I could walk away but considering my life is all over this place all the time I wasn't going to let more speculation go on if I walked away from this conversation. "What makes you say that?" I asked her calmly.

"Well the people you fuck around here can't seem to get enough of you and I don't see what the fuss it about so it must be because of that." A few mouths around us dropped open and I kept my eyes on her as she shifted in her seat with a smug look on her face. I could feel all eyes on me and how I reacted to this was going to make or break this situation for me.

After a short silence I smiled and the smirk on her face faded slightly, "Awww Jac, jealous you weren't one of them?

The girls had a hard time fighting back their laughter and Jaclyn did not look happy. She stood up and stormed off and I couldn't help myself, "Don't worry Jac you'll finally get that orgasm one day."

I shook my head and stood up to leave and said goodbye. The girls started talking among themselves and Megan got up and walked over towards the door. I shook my head slightly and mouthed to her before she got too close. "Later."

After that conversation I didn't want to bring anymore attention to myself so I figured I would just come get her when the time was right. I walked out knowing that things weren't over with Jaclyn but for now I was going to try and concentrate on the good instead of the crazy.

--

It was a few hours later and night check had come and gone. The girls were in their PODS and I had waited with the hopes that everyone was sleeping. I told Jess that I was going to go take a breather in one of the offices and she didn't protest. I quietly walked into Megan's POD and made my way down the hallway to her room, there was a small light on and I knew she was expecting me so I just opened the door and crept in. She was laying on the bed and looked like she was sleeping.