#90: 'Produce 101' fans upset at rice wreaths sent only for NU'EST?

Cr: allkpop

Recently, 'Produce 101' fans noticed that international fans beyond Korea sent rice wreaths for the NU'EST members who are participating in the 'Produce 101' Season 2 competition. This however raised concerns and even upset many people for a number of reasons.

A netizen posted the topic on an online community portal and it is a heated topic of discussion.

First, it is not a NU'EST concert but rather a stage where all trainees are supposed to be judged equally, this takes away that factor as they did start the competition with a larger fanbase.

Second, messages sent that essentially reads supporting only NU'EST instead of individual members portraying it's more about the already debuted group rather than the new team to be set by the program and the trainees.

Lastly, the pictures used included a member (Aron) who did not participate in the show.
There seems to be a consensus among netizens in regards to this situation, "I'm a fan of Pledis and NU'EST too but this just looks bad. Why do fans not take other trainees under consideration? And why did they even include Aron in the picture, he isn't even part of the show", "Do they think this show is about picking new members for NU'EST or something?" "I'm jealous that NU'EST has such dim-witted international fans that send in rice wreaths," and more.

 Why do fans not take other trainees under consideration? And why did they even include Aron in the picture, he isn't even part of the show", "Do they think this show is about picking new members for NU'EST or something?" "I'm jealous that NU'EST ...

Do you guys agree with this controversy? Give us your thoughts!

~•°•~

Okay, I'll try to explain (I hope I can haha)

First, this move is made unintentionally. I believe fans didn't mean it that way. Maybe they just want to support Nu'est. That's all.

I agree to knetz but I just hope they won't take it against Nu'est. I've seen more crazy moves from fans in other groups. This is a mild fault, but they shouldn't make it big. I know international fans who sent the rice wreaths are sorry for it, so no need to talk ill to each other.

This is why Nuest are in this state. We never had unity. Everyone, we don't need to fight over silly things. We made mistakes, then say sorry and forgive. I'm afraid this will bring us to another fault.

Please, let's make this work. I don't want to regret everything again. I want to start again. With new hope. Let's not fight, just look at them. They are trying so hard in that show. How many times do I need to mention it? Let's try to understand each other.

The key to a strong building is to have a good foundation. We are the foundation. We need to be united just to make things work.

Nu'est needs us. Imagine their reaction when they saw the rice wreaths. It's not a concert, guys. And you even put Aron who did not participate. You can just deliver it to their company if it's meant for Nu'est.

We can support them, no one can stop you from doing it. We just need to be more careful. It's scary, that whatever we do someone will criticize us. But that's life. We just have to deal with it.

Again, please don't be upset. Let's just understand them. Remember, we need to be nice so they won't hesitate to join us.

Even if we felt that we've known Nu'est more than them. That they shouldn't make us bad from doing it. I know Nu'est felt the love, but because of those comments it made us like a villain who's putting Nu'est down.

I know the members wanted to save us from those bad comments, but they just can't do anything. Remember, we're the one who didn't give up on them, so we are their treasures. They cared for us. So let's just be humble and understand them. We don't need to rub it on their faces that they left Nu'est at the times they needed them the most.

I suddenly hear Minhyun saying, "Let's be humble" XD

Remember:
Unity (to make the fandom strong)
Humble (to prevent us from fighting)
Patience (to each other)
Love (do I need to say more?)

That's all. I'm sorry for mistakes. And for good vibes (because I'm too serious typing here 😂):

Here's Dae Hwi and Baekho 😆