#29: NU'EST MINHYUN WRAPS UP INDIVIDUAL V-TIME FOR CANVAS

cr: nuestnewsletter.com

Starting from Baekho, the boys have proceeded with a special individual V-Time to interact with fans and answer their curious questions. Wrapping the special series off , after Aron's* session.

To begin, Minhyun mentioned that the upcoming MV will have related instances to their previous MV, OVERCOME, and asked fans to look out for them. His favourite song of the album would be both the title 'Love Paint', in which he feel the song parts are well constructed form melody to hook, as well as his duet track with JR, Daybreak.

Minhyun also mentioned that he returned to his dark hair in between the albums as his hair took some damage from the first bleach; after discussion with the team, he decided to dye his hair again, returning to (another shade) of blonde. The member also added that he liked the hairstyle this time because he can keep his fringe down, unlike in OVERCOME.

When asked if he wanted to dye his hair in other shades, the vocalist said not really. He really wanted to dye his hair blonde as he thinks it's an eye-grabbing color, but after trying it, mentioned that it doesn't seem to quite work despite the hurting scalps.

  *As is mainly done in English, with short instances in Korean, we have decided not to write a summary. Instead, L.O.V.Es are very much welcomed to **check out the video here!  

**Watch the video in the link: http://www.vlive.tv/video/13027/NUEST-V-time--Arons-Day

or click the external link