#30: Author's Heart </3

Okay so guys..... Anyone knows about the voting in Laifeng for MTV The Show? The result was release on Tuesday and I apologize for not updating you all. It's still my exam, it ends today by the way. So, I am so sad about the result but I'm very thankful to those who voted and waited for the result. They didn't won, but they came in second. That's a good start, right?

Don't feel bad anymore because we won't let them lose another fight. I failed to be a fan today so I'm very disappointed to myself. I also promise not to buy their album and pass all my subjects first so I can have my own trophy. But thinking about not participating breaks my heart. What happened to me? I was once a fan who never missed supporting them. I feel like I'm drifting as their fan and I don't like it. Given that I don't have all the time in the world that I won't be always there for NU'EST, but it's still sad because I can't even do anything for them. This is the least I can do since I'm far away but yet I failed. So, that's why I'm very sad today.

Thinking about my subjects really made my heart heavy. I am so close of giving up but when I tried to, someone's pulling me to hold on. If I fail, I will disappoint my parents. This year is a rough year for me and failing never came in the picture...until now.

Ugh, do you experience working so hard yet it's still not enough?

Anyway, you can click the external link to see what happened to the voting and the explanation on why we lost. Don't worry, just like how I want NU'EST to win awards, I won't give up.

I just want to ask one favor LO/\Es... Please pray for me to pass. I still have three years more. I need strength ;(

Sorry for the sad update.

Love,

pomiRon