seven • you're going to regret that

-SO IM SUCH A BAD PERSON I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING BUT ITS SUMMER NOW THATS WHEN I HAVE NO LIFE SO LETS GOOOO.💓
(Clem's point of view by the wayyy)

I was so frustrated my head started to pound and my fierce eyes started to water. I couldn't bare the thought of another loss, especially after I had made a promise to people to keep AJ safe. So I needed to try my best to find him. I packed up weapons and necessary supplies, and went back to the greenhouse to meet with Y/N.

(your pov)

I saw Clementine running up to me with two bags. She entered the greenhouse and slammed the bags on the ground, obviously upset in many ways.

"Where the hell is AJ? The baby, your men took him!"
The man looked at the ground and spit at Clementine's shoes. Man, this guy gonna get it.

She grabbed his neck and tempted it by nearly strangling him, but I let him be lucky.
Instead, I tried to interrogate him.

"Where did your men go?"
He hesitated, but replied with "Home. We're all in the woods.. oh my god I just can't. I shouldn't have killed Don's son.. I should've left it to Katy..."

Clementine began to be impatient very quickly. After an hour of asking him different questions, he answered all except any about AJ. What was the big deal?

"Why did they take AJ? Please.." Clementine begged.
"We'll let you survive if you tell us. If not.." she looked at the ground by her pistol.

I patted Clem's shoulder.

"We're all over the woods. They have a signature purpose here. I'm not so sure they like me anymore, so I think I need to avoid them."
Signature purpose ? This guy's a nut..

"What's your signature purpose?? Stealing babies apparently." Clementine answered for herself.
I sighed, this was getting us into a time trick.

I finally decided to leave him alone and that we had to leave. It took awhile to convince Clem, but I did.
I thought, and I decided he needed to come along.

"Let's take him along Clem."

At first she was hesitant and upset about it, but she accepted it as long as he had no weapons whatsoever.

"I cant believe they just took him. Oh my god this is all my fault..why am I so clueless sometimes?" Clementine bashed on herself.
I couldn't let her do that to her hard working self.

"Clem.. anyone could've done that. You had no idea that was gonna happen. We'll find him and everything will be alright."

She nodded, in agreement, as we went along on our journey to these "signature purpose" camps.

I was very confused as to what he meant by that, but I did not bring it up to Clem.

It had been a few days, and we stopped at a huge mall.
"Before we go inside, I'm gonna hot wire a car for us. We can find a lot here. We'll have to get supplies for AJ when we find him."

I nodded. I didn't need Clementine in even more hysterics than she already was. She deserved better than this.

I just hope for the best of AJ. I hope he's alright.
After we got supplies and hot wired our car, we were off. We had even created a map to keep exploring and to know where we're going. So far this journey just sounded long, but who knows what'll come ahead?

"Hey.. Clementine and Y/N, right?"

I looked back while Clem was driving.
"Yeah, that's us. How about you? You've never told us your name."

"It's Nick."

Clementine sighed and then held her breath for a long while. I didn't ask why, but I felt that name meant a lot to her.

• one I'm very sorry this chapter sucked :))
• two I suck at writing my apologies
• three have a good and safe summer b's!
• four I'm super happy rn so I'm sorry if I kinda rushed this I'm just aaaaaaaaaa.