four • suprise!

( Authors Note: I am so sorry I haven't updated like I said! I'm sorry, schools just complicated and along with volleyball practice after school takes away time so please and thank you for staying patience! Enjoy this :3 and no idk why I put sad music but whatever x3 )

Your POV
"This ain't really a show darling and there's no escape. Quit looking around." Abigail smirked with her lightly platinum blonde hair move along with her words. "Just, don't."
"Abi quit fooling around. You know you need to keep an eye on her, don't be her social butterfly friend. Stop." The raspy-voiced man said after a while.
"Humph. Fine. I just won't talk to her then." Abigail complained. She turned and got some alcohol and drank it. "Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol. Great." She laughed. She was so drunk.
I guess they didn't notice my pocket knife in my shoe, and I had been cutting the rope behind me the whole time. Finally, I got free.

What to do..

I dashed to the exit and kept running, and running. I flew past the woods and fell over the steep hill. I had never seen this place before. I've never seen an unfamiliar place in my life like this.
I kept running. And more running. Finally I reached a convenience store and ran inside.
"Jesus. Jesus. Jesus." I held my heart. It was going too fast. I sighed and it slowed to a point of calmness.
I found a energy bar and ate it.
"Now to find Clementine."
She left you.
She's not there anymore
She hated you all along.
She used you for work.
My thoughts were racing. I was still positive she was at the camp or looking for me.

It has been hours since I've seen something familiar. I'm close to the camp. I remember this forest.

I had remembered a voice in my head telling me it wasn't safe to travel durning the night but I had no choice. Finally, I made it to the campsite. I started running . And more running.
Finally on my way in I bumped into Clementine, with AJ and a backpack behind her.
"Y/N! Oh my god I thought you were gone. I went to go look for you...." She softly and worriedly said. I just nodded.
I'm not good with words.

That night AJ asked questions.
"Why are you alone?"
"Because God took my loved ones because he needed them more than I did."
He just smiled. That adorable smile. I didn't know AJ that well, but he was an adorable kid. And he looked actually kinda tough for his age.
"Hey, tomorrow we need to go on a run. We need more ammo, water and definitely food. We're good on everything else like bandages."
I just nodded.
"Why have you been so quiet?"
Clem asked , confused.
I just sighed.
"I was going for trade. They were going to trade me. I don't know for what but they were. And they were proud of it."
"I'm sorry." Clementine spoke.
"Sorry I wasn't there. Even if we aren't close that doesn't mean we just abandoned each other got it?" She said firmly.
I just nodded,