pointless chapter

-THIS CHAPTER HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OVERALL PLOT ps. There's probably going to be a few errors because I didn't proof read this sorry fam ily-

"Gotta beat your fidget spinner record!" Hoseok yelled at Jungkook while Jimin just stood and watched.

"No one can beat my fidget spinner record!" Hoseok laughed at Jungkooks remark. "Pfft! 7 minutes! I can spin for 10 minutes!" Hoseok boasted.

Jimin sighed and walked out of the room to Seokjin who was in the kitchen. "Why are our friends like this?" he sighed. "I don't know why are we like this!?" Seokjin said loudly as he all of a sudden pulled out FOUR fidget spinners!

Jimin began to scream.

Jimin woke up panting. "That was one crazy dream." He layed back down and brushed it off and did his best to fall back a sleep.

THE END

So guys I'm really sorry for making you wait over a week for an update to come out! I've had 0 motivation to do anything, I've been extremely depressed lately AND it's the second to last week of school for me so thing have been more than hectic. But I did what I could to throw this pointless crack chapter together for you guys! I will do my best to get back into the swing of things soon enough so please, bear with me!