-16

(I'm grtting tired of switching fonts so that's gonna stop here kay?)

@ hoshook: fam u gud??

@ jimcakes: no

@ hoshook: what's up man? talk to me.

@ jimcakes: well...
@ jimcakes: ugh fine.
@ jimcakes: I'm like dying rn bc I feel even more insecure than usual since Jin hyung just posted a selfie oh and I LIVE WUTH HIM. I hate living with him bc he's so damn perfect. He's always so perfect. And I'm so... Not. It's so annoying bc I feel so inadequate compared to him. He's tall, handsome, kind, fit, smart, nice, lovable, funny, the whole damn package. I'm none of those things. It hurts knowing I'll never be as good and godlike as my older brother and I'll have to always stay in his shadow..

@ hoshook: be quiet young man.

@ jimcakes: ?

@ hoshook: you are the cutest person I know. You're my best friend Jiminie and I refuse to let you believe those negative things about yourself. Especially since they aren't true.
@ hoshook: you are all of those things you said you aren't. I refuse to sit here and let you talk down about yourself like that. Never. Ever. Let me hear, see, read, or even sense that you have said or thought about yourself in that way again or I will be so aggressively nice it will cause you physical pain. Understood Jiminie?

@ jimcakes: understood.
@ jimcakes: ik I don't say it nearly as often as I should but... I love you Hobi. You're my best friend too and I should appreciate you more. I really do love you Hobi please remember that. And thank you so much for always being there for me.

@ hoshook: not a problem kiddo. And I love you too. You don't need to say it for me to know bc I already know. Now go rest it nearly 1am and we have dance class tomorrow. :)

@ jimcakes: okay hyung. Goodnight, rest well. And thank you again. :)

@ hoshook: goodnight Jiminie. Rest well. :)