Forever and Always [final Chapter]

5 years Later...

"And Now I prounce you Man and Wife..you may kiss the the bride" I smiled as I felt his lips on mine as he deepen the kiss "Yay mommy and daddy are married!" I smiled at little Amanda as she came towards our legs "That's right honey" as we walked out the church our families were there congratulating us on our special moment.

I was just happy that we made it this far? We had so many things go wrong and this moment it was going great. Which had me worried. "Star? You okay..you seem not as excited as before?" I sigh and watch everyone have fun at the wedding party but I felt something was wrong. "Yeah just kinda feeling a bit weird" Marco raised his brow

"Your not pregnant are you?" He asked concerned, I understood but I'm not really fit to have another baby I'm just lucky we had Amanda safely. "No I'm not and don't worry I won't go through all that again" we laughed a bit and I saw Jam and Jackie walking towards us

"Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you" I hugged Jackie tightly "Thank you so much, also thanks for being one of my close friends" she smiles "No problem and besides I love being your friend, James go on and say it" Jam didn't look interested in the party and he seemed out of place "Congrats Star and dad..I'm gonna go  find amanda"

he took off and Jackie sighs along with Marco "He's been acting distant for a couple months, even Eric has been trying but nothing" Jam is just a confused kid, he'll get through it "Don't worry he'll pull through" I gave her a reassuring smile and she kinda smiles back

"How well does he get along with Eric?" "They get along fine but not the way he acts with Marco" "Well he's turning 8 soon so more surprises right?" She smirks and looks at me and marco "What?" Marco asked and I gave her a look as well "Well talking of surprises..I'm expecting"

my jaw dropped and I quickly embraced her in a bear hug "Jackie! That's a wonderful surprise" she laughs "Yeah..Eric was actually kinda excited, we've been together for almost 6 years and we married a year ago so I guess it was time" Marco smiles "Well congrats on your new bundle of joy..does Jam know?"

She shook her head "I haven't but I think he knows..he's been acting weird around me and avoid looking at me when we speak." He's probably jealous or mad cause now he has another sibiling on the way. "I'll talk to him"

Marco said as he took off and I stayed beside Jackie "I'm just afraid when he turns 16 and has more mood swings" I giggled "You'll pull through and besides we have to deal with him too" she giggles "Your right"

~ 6 years Later

I woke up to bright blue eyes "Hi mom!" I smiled and sat up and hugged Amanda "Hello little girl, where's your brother?" "Mom im not little anymore. He left with dad a few hours ago" I sigh "Alright, let's go eat breakfast"

As i walked out the room I see Marco already left us breakfast. How sweet of him and a note? 'Star me and Jam went to to hang for a bit don't wait up' I sigh and hope as Amanda looks through the cabinets seeing she's still short

"You're still a little girl to me" she laughs and looks at me "Mom, I'm turning 12 soon! I'm almost a teenager" "You're not a teen until you're at least Jams age" she scoffs and I grab the box of cereal "Was Jam a handful?" "When he was younger but he's just going through some stuff"

"He cares about me a lot but gets annoyed by Jaylen" "Well because he's still getting used to having another half sibiling. Jam hasn't really seen Jackie or his step dad since Jaylen was born" "But mom it's been 6 years! How can you not see your mom for so long?"

"Jam will be ready when He wants to, your dad or his mom can't force him" she nods and starts eating and I sigh. Wow that is pretty long? Maybe I should talk to Jackie, we talk and hang out and I always feel bad cause she always asks how Jam is