Part 10

( @Miranda_chan I couldn't find are you crazy or sad by Scotty sire I hope sad song is ok)

I wake up to my alarm clock like always yay school, if you didn't know that was sarcasm, anyway dressed pack blah blah blah you know, that stuff. I walk out to the school bus and see Colby "hey baby" he says and kisses my cheek. I blush "hey" I smile we get on the bus then once we sit down Colby grabs my hand and holds it. School went by slow but finally it was over. We went home and just laid on my bed for a while. "I'm bored" Colby pouts getting up and sitting on my lap. "What do you wanna do" I ask. Colby shrugged getting up and walking downstairs. I run after him to see him putting on his shoes. Let's adventure we only have a few days before graduation and we leave so come on" he says standing up. I nod and put my shoes on following him out the door. We go to the movies and watch a movie then we go to the park and walk by the river. "I love you Colby" I say "I know I'm amazing" he laughs as he kisses my cheek, I laugh with him and we sit down staring at the river. After a bit we decide to go back home. We ate some chicken nuggets and now we're just cuddling on the couch. "I can't wait to graduate" Colby sighs "only a week away" I smile thinking of living with him. Surprisingly the week goes by pretty fast and before I know it were at graduation. "Samuel Golbach" a teacher says from the stage. I go up and get my diploma then walk off the stage. After a few more names the teacher says "Colby Brock" he comes, grabs his diploma then walks to me smiling. After the ceremony our family congrats us and we both go to our separate houses to pack. After about a week and a half we were done packing out stuff and it was time for us to leave. We waved by to our parents and got in Colby's car to start driving to L.A. We got there in some time and got to our apartment. We unpacked and told the YouTube fans about us. They all accepted us except for a few, but I would say me and Colby are happy with our lives right now. I can't believe all this started with two band geeks meeting at camp.

Well that's the end sorry it was a short book ik in prank I said it was gonna be longer but I can't handle writing and updating two books at a time. I'm gonna end Bullies soon but don't worry I have a little something in my drafts which I will hopefully share soon. Thanks for reading and appreciating my book adios ✌🏻