Part 6

It was around 6:00 now and I heard my mom yell "we're heading off now be good" then the front door shut. "What does she mean" Colby asked confused "their going on vacation for a couple weeks" I said back turning off the tv. Colby nodded and sat up. "What about Ben" he asks "aunts house" I reply getting up to be pulled back down by Colby. "Cuddle with me" he whines hugging my waist. "Your lucky I love you" I laugh. I laid down next to him cuddling to his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I slowly fell asleep to Colby's deep breathing beside me. In the morning I wake up alone in my bed and shiver from lack of heat on my body. I yawn and sit up. "Colby" I yell walking to my door. No answer. "Colby" I yell again. Still no answer I run downstairs to see a note on the fridge "hey Sam hope I didn't worry you when you woke up alone I went out to get some stuff I'll be back later xoxo -Colby" I sigh and take the note off the fridge then set it on the counter. I walk back upstairs to grab my phone then go back downstairs to sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram to amuse myself. Where could Colby be and what did he go to get. That boy is gonna drive me crazy someday. Like what am I even supposed to do. God this is gonna be a long spring break. I lay on the couch waiting for Colby. I hear the door open "bout time I've been waiting" I say getting up and running to the door to see Colby standing there with a couple bags. "Whatcha got there" I ask smiling. "Stuff" he smiles back and walks to the kitchen setting his bags down. He pulls out Oreos and hands them to me. "OREOS" I yell and hug him. He laughed and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Colby put me down" I pout still holding the Oreos. He walks over to the couch and lays me down hovering over me then leaning down laying his head on my stomach. "Your welcome" he says hugging my hips. "Your weird sometimes you know that right Colby" I laugh putting the Oreo pack on his back opening it. He nodded and laughed. I took out and Oreo and fed it to Colby. "You are too" he says after he finished eating his Oreo. "What else did you get" I asked eating an Oreo. "Nutella, some candy, chips, and that kinda stuff" he said not looking away from the tv. "So junk food" I laugh playing with his hair. He nodded and sat up the Oreos falling off him. "Colby" I gasp "the Oreos" I sit up and get them. "It's all good their fine" I say to Colby. "I love you Sam" he laughed kissing me. "I know I'm awesome" I laugh pulling away and laying back down as Colby went back in the position he was in on my stomach.

Heeyyy peeps I hope you enjoyed this chapter I might update a lot this week cuz I'm on spring break finally go ahead and comment cuz why not? K Adios 🌈😘