Part 9

"What time do you have to be home" I asked Colby "I don't know" he mumbled into my neck. I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv. He started to tug on my shirt that caused me to gasp. All the sudden his phone rings and he groans in frustration (not yet ya nasties🤣😉). "K on my way" Colby sighs as he hangs up the phone "I have to go home bye babe" he says as he kisses me. I wave then Colby leaves. Now I have to think of what to do. I think for a while before I think of something. I end up playing video games for a couple hours. It's now 6:00pm which means I have too cook dinner since my parents went on vacation. I ate then decided to sleep even tho it was 6:30. I woke up the next morning and got dressed then went to the bus like usual except...Colby wasn't there on the bus waiting. Guess I'll have to pull through today. I pretty much spaced out in all my classes. Finally it was time to go home and I rode the bus to Colby's. I knocked on the door and Mrs.Brock opened it. "Is Colby here" I asked shyly she nodded and pointed upstairs. I walked into Colby's bedroom and he was on his bed hugging a pillow watching tv. "Hey" I said walking over to him. "I'm sick" he mumbled into his pillow. I nodded already knowing and sat on his bed. He leaned his head in my lap as I started to play with hair gently. He coughed and nussled his head more in my lap. "Aw poor baby" I smile "I know I'm to precious to be sick" Colby laughs. I laugh with him and rub his side. "If you make me sick I'm gonna be mad Cole" I say using his real name "well I never asked you to come over Samuel" he choked out. "Good point" I laughed Colby hummed in response and soon I heard soft snoring. God he's cute when he's sleeping even if he is sick. I get up and silently leave his room. I go downstairs and hear his mom "hi Samuel how are you" she asks "good but Colby fell asleep so I thought I'll let him sleep" I say as she smiles. She nods and I leave, I hope he gets better soon. I walked home and went to my room. What if I get Colby a surprise I go on amazon and buy a giant key blade because Colby likes kingdom hearts it should be here in a couple days by what it said. I smiled and decided to do my homework. Almost done with school I think as I finish.

Yay I updated!! I've been having writers block so sorry bout that school drains the life outta ya. The song on top is legit the best thing I have ever heard it's called not gay meme and it's amazing k Adios 🤑