Part 4

I woke up and looked at my phone I had 5 messages from Colby.

C- babe are you up

C- hey

C- baby

C- get up

C- that's it I'm coming over

As I read the last text Colby walks in my room, sits on my bed and pulls me onto his lap. "Ever hear of knocking at the front door" I asked "I did but no one answered" he said "now get ready we have school" he said taking me off his lap. "Wait actually can I pick out your clothes please" Colby asked I nodded and he ran to my closet. He came out a couple minuets later with a white shirt and black jeans. "And to top it off a beanie" he said putting his grey beanie on my head then pulling me towards him by my waist and he gently placed his lips on mine. He pulls away and whispers "get dressed we're gonna be late" then sits on my bed waiting. I slide on my clothes and grab Colby's hand pulling him downstairs. I put my shoes on and we walk out to his car. The ride was silent except for Colby's music. Before we got out Colby says "wait I know I won't be able to do this in school" and he leans over to kiss me. "Good thing you have tinted windows" I laughed after pulling away. We get out and walk into school going to our separate classes. School went by fast and I finally get to go to band and see Colby. I walk in the class and see Colby I walk over and set my stuff up. "Hey babe how's your day so far" Colby whispered in my ear "good how about you" I whispered back in his ear "I'm fine" he said back and the teacher came in so we started class. After that we went to 7th hour then homeroom and finally the day was over. I ran outside and hopped in Colby's car "hey baby what's up" I said putting on sunglasses trying to look cool. We laughed and Colby started his car. We went to his house house today "my parents aren't home cuz they had to work" Colby said sounding kinda sad. I kissed him on the cheek and he put his arm around my waist while we walked to his room. "Are you glad it's almost graduation" I asked Colby he nodded "I wanna move to LA" he said. I stared at him for a bit "with you" he whispers slightly looking back at me. I smiled and said "I wanna go with you" "good" he smiled hugging me. He pulled away from the hug and tugged me on his lap rubbing my outer thighs. "We could look for a place now it's only a few more weeks until graduation anyway" he said grabbing his laptop. I nodded we looked online for a bit and finally found an apartment. Colby smiled brightly. He leaned over and put his hands around my waist his forehead on mine. "I can't wait to live with you" he said then kissed me. I smiled blushing "I just can't wait to get out of this school" we laughed at my comment and talked about stuff we were gonna pack and stuff.

Hi people does anyone even read my A/N's no ok... song is puppy dog eyes sorry I didn't update I've been trying to get off of writers block from prank and I think it worked btw I might update bullies so if u read that look out for it k that's all I have to say Adios 😜