Part 7

I wake up to Colby's kissing my lap. "What are you doing" I ask groggily "trying to wake you up" he says still kissing my lap. "You could have shook me" I say shifting my body up "yeah but this is funner" he smiles. "How" I ask confused "cuz it's fun hearing the noises you make" he laughs. I blush and push him off my lap so I can pull my knees up to my chest. Was I really making noises god that's embarrassing. Colby continues to laugh as I sit here embarrassed "s-stop laughing" I say "but it's cute and funny" he laughs some more "I-I said stop" I cried. Colby looked at me worried "it's just a joke Sam don't cry" he said pulling my legs away from my chest and sitting between them. "I don't like when people laugh at me" I mutter he nods his head "sorry" he says hugging me. "It's fine but don't be so weird and wake me up like that again" I laugh "can't make any promises" he laughs back "you never can can you" I say shaking my head playfully "nope" he laughed. "Bored" I said. Colby smirked "don't get any ideas boy" I said his smirk faded "way to take the fun out of things" he mumbled disappointed. "You don't even know what I was planning" he said. "Id rather keep it that way for now" I said getting out my phone. I heard Colby sigh and seen him get off the couch. "What are you doing" I asked "bathroom" he says walking off so I sit here for a couple minutes waiting. Colby walks out and puts me on his lap cuddling me. "Wanna go to the park" he asked I nodded and we walked since it was a nice day out. There was a tree that me and Colby would always climb on whenever we went to the park. We climbed on and sat on a branch. He laid against the tree while I laid against him. "Your so cute" Colby says out of nowhere. "I know I'm also amazing" I laugh. He kissed the back of my head while we watched cars and people pass by the park. We ended up staying late and watching the sun set. I looked at Colby to see him asleep on my shoulder and let's just say it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. "Colby baby wake up" I whispered while rubbing his leg. He slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head "ready to go" he yawned. I nodded and we got off the tree. He drove home and we walked to the door. "Goodnight Samuel" Colby said engulfing me in a hug and kissing my forehead. "Colby can you stay" I asked nervously. "If you want me to I will" he said his arms still around my waist. I nodded and we went upstairs. We laid on my bed cuddling together. It was kinda awkward cuz I was in my boxers and he was in jeans and a shirt "isn't that uncomfortable" I asked pointing to his clothes "a little" he said "you can take them off I don't care" I said "psh what a perv wanting to see me in my boxers" Colby laughed. "No no it's not like that" I said quickly. "Whatever" he smirked. Now we were just in our underwear cuddling. Surprisingly he's super warm.

Sup sorry for the boring chapter I might put some stuff in the next one that isn't so boring song is I don't wanna live forever (today is brennens birthday thought you should know) Adios🎉