Part 8

I snuggled into his chest and he started rubbing my side until we fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------"Baby wake up" Colby says shaking me. I yawn and sit up. He pulled me into his lap after a second of me being up "I'm tired" I say putting my head on his shoulder. "I know but you need to get up cuz it's the last day of spring break we need to do something" Colby whines. I sit up "what are we doing" I sigh. Colby smiles brightly "that's for me to know and you to find out" Colby says getting up and running out of my room. I get up to follow Colby but he honks his car horn at me from outside. I rush out into the car then Colby puts a blindfold on me. After a while the car comes to a stop and I hear the car door open then close and Colby comes to my side and opens the door helping me out. "Don't open your eyes yet" he says "I have a blindfold I wouldn't be able to see anyway" I sass back. He chuckles and takes away the blindfold. My hands go to my mouth as I gasp. In front of me is a picnic set up by a relaxed river. "Surprise" Colby smiles kissing my cheek. "Omg you didn't" I say turning around and hugging him. He says nothing but grabs my hand dragging me to the blanket and sitting down. Next thing I new we were laying on the ground looking at the stars, talking, just enjoying life. "Sam" Colby says looking at me. "Yeah" I respond still looking at the sky. Colby's grabs my hand and slips a ring on it "it's a promise ring to ensure I'll love you forever" he says. I blush and sit up looking at the ring. I look up and kiss Colby then hug him "I love you" I whisper. He just hugs back tightly "I can't breathe" I joke. "That sucks doesn't it" he laughs back letting go. We stay there for a while more then decide to go home. Colby drives me home then goes home himself. I slowly fall asleep thinking about today. The next morning I wake up to my stupid alarm clock. School today..guess I forgot. School was the same boring and that kinda stuff then the end of the day finally over. Me and Colby went to his house after. "I'm bored" Colby groans plopping back on his bed. I nod agreeing "I have an idea but you won't let it happen" Colby says crossing his arms. "K then have fun with your no go idea" I say back smirking. I hear Colby groan then he scoots closer to me. "Whhyyyy" Colby whines into my chest. "Because you said I wouldn't do I'm not" I laugh. He frowns and takes his head off my chest. After a minute or two I feel soft kisses on my neck knowing it was Colby. I got up and turned on the tv disconnecting Colby from my neck. Then I layer back down so that I could see his tv. Of course Colby started kissing my neck again and I figured he wasn't gonna stop so I let him sighing in defeat.

I'M NOT DEAD!!!! Sorry I haven't updated I broke my phone and my computer was messing up but I finally got a new phone so I'll be updating more. Adios🤤