Part 2

Song is beauty and the beat k enjoy the story 😊

Colby pulled away and looked at the sky "its getting kinda dark we should go back" he said to me "I-I don't wanna go back" I said crying a little harder curling up in a corner against the wall. "Why not" he asked kneeling down in front of me "I'm scared" I whispered "why" he asked "I'm scared I'm gonna get made fun of" I said "I'll make sure you" I cut him off again "I'm scared people are gonna bully me for being gay and sharing a cabin with you Colby" I said full on crying "I didn't even wanna come but my mom forced me" I said looking away not wanting him to see me cry. I waited for a response but he didn't say anything. I hear him move and I guess he got up to leave but to my surprise he sits next to me and puts an arm around me "if you don't wanna leave right now we don't have to we can just sneak back later" he says laying his head on my shoulder. I look at him and he stares at me he takes his head off my shoulder and stares at the other wall across the room. This time I layed my head on his shoulder "thanks" I whispered. I put my hand on his leg that was farthest away from me and felt him put his hand on mine. He took his hand out from around my shoulder and lifted my head up under my chin with his pointer finger and the rest of his fingers in a loose fist like position  forcing me to look at him, his eyes were filled with confusion and worry probably from when I almost fell. He leaned in and kissed me softly while moving his hand from my chin to cup my cheek. I kissed back loving every second of what was going on. He pulled away and un-cupped my cheek "w-was that a bad choice" he asked worriedly I shook my head no and smiled slightly. He smiled back and pecked my lips before getting up and holding out his hand "ready to leave yet" he asked "I guess" I said grabbing his hand as he helped me up. He wiped a tear off my cheek and smiled at me. "I bet I can beat you back to the cabin" he said to me and started running "what" I yelled running after him after about 15 minutes I ran out of breath and kneeled over my knees taking deep breaths. I see feet and know it's Colby "gosh Sam you okay" he asked chuckling "no I'm so out of shape" I said still breathing hard "come here I'll carry you" he said "it's okay we just need to w-walk for a bit" I said standing up straight "we are at least an hour away still come on it's fine" he says putting his hands on my waist "fine but only this once" I said. He just smiled and picked me up (which is easy when you work out all the time sorry continue the story😂) while I put my legs around his waist. He started walking while buried my head in his neck still breathing hard "gosh you really are out of shape huh" he said smiling I nodded my head laughing a little. We talked about band camp and the stuff we were doing tomorrow he put me down 10 minutes before we were at band camp and we walked the rest of the way. "Would you wanna like be my boyfriend" he said when we were in the cabin "yeah" I said smiling and leaned in to kiss him. I smiled in the kiss and he did too. Once we pulled away he looked at his watch and then looked back up at me. "It's 11:30 we should probably go to sleep" he said sitting on his bed. "Yeah I guess" I said back and layed on my bed after a few minutes I fell asleep.

5 years later (they are 18 now)

Colby's coming over today I'm so excited. I mean like he comes over almost everyday but... whatever he's coming over and I'm happy. I heard the doorbell and ran down stairs, I opened the door and me and Colby ran upstairs. When we got in my room I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him while he put his hands around my waist. I pulled away and unwrapped my arms from his neck "what do you wanna do today" Colby asked "wanna Netflix and chill" I asked "yeah" he said smiling. I turned the T.V and grabbed the remote. Colby's held out his arms while laying on my bed to hold me. I layed on him and handed him the remote he turned on regular show and put the remote down. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and I giggled a little "what are you doing Colby" I asked "loving my boyfriend" he murmured then layed his head on my shoulder. My mom knocked on my door and I hopped out of Colby's lap. "Uh what's up" I asked running to the door opening it. "Me and your father are going grocery shopping behave okay" she said I nodded yeah and closed the door "so we're alone" Colby smirked "whatever perv" me and Colby laughed and I layed back down on him and he started kissing my neck again. "Gosh what a pervey loser" I said chuckling "yeah whatever but you now what this pervey loser can do" he asked "hm" I hummed. He bit my neck and I gasp in surprisement "don't do that again" I punched him in the shoulder "can't make any promises" he smirked.

I wrote this whole chapter the same day I published the last one cause I can't sleep it's currently 1:33 A.M so if this is bad that's my excuse I hope you enjoyed this chapter well imma try to sleep so night or morning or afternoon... (986 words also I got bored so here's this chapter comment and I'll reply)