Part 5

Colby fell asleep about an hour ago so I decided to let him sleep and I was left watching tv alone. "Hey Sam" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I ran downstairs to her so she wouldn't yell "shh Colby's sleeping" I said to her "why is he sleeping" she asked "he fell asleep and I didn't wanna wake him up" I say nervously. "Okay" she said then there was a pause. "Me and your father are going on vacation and Ben is staying with your aunt so we are trusting you to take care of the house okay" she said I nodded and she went to her room to pack. I went upstairs and Colby was cuddled to my pillow "awh" I whispered. I walked over to my bed and sat down watching tv. Colby shifted on the bed and then he woke up. "Sam" he moaned hugging my waist and putting his head on my lap. "Y-yeah Colby" I asked "tired" he said I chucked and laid down as Colby moved off my lap. Then I cuddled into him "you ready for school" I asked "no can we skip" he asked. I sighed "i'll ask my mom" I said getting up. "Mom I don't feel good can I stay home" I groaned trying to sound sick. "Yeah take it easy today" she said I went back upstairs and told Colby I could skip "I texted my mom she said I can stay here with you" he said pulling me down on the bed with him while closing his eyes. "What if my mom comes in here and sees you" I ask "guess she'll have to deal" he said holding onto my waist. I nodded knowing he couldn't see me since his eyes were closed. I turned so my back was facing Colby not really being tired. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck "Colby I told you to stop that" I said trying to push away from him. "And I said I can't make any promises" he said still kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes giving in and not doing anything about it because I know I'm not gonna get away from him any time soon. "When my mom notices a hickey your gonna get punched" I say crossing my arms. I felt him smile on my skin "fine with me" he said. "C-Colby quit your really starting to t-tick me off" I moaned "your cute when your mad" Colby chuckles. "Two can play your little game Colby" I said in annoyance "mhmm go ahead and try" he laughed then I kicked him were it hurts "Sam what the hell" he cried hands coving the spot I kicked. "You asked for it Colby now suffer the consequences" I laughed facing him. After a couple of minutes he stopped whining and turned away from me. "I told you to stop and you didn't listen" I shrugged. "Whatever asshole" he mumbled. I got up and went to the bathroom checking my neck to make sure there's no spot which there was so I went back to the room and punched Colby "haven't you already done enough damage to me" I whisper yelled. I showed him my neck and he smirked "have fun explaining that" he said still smirking. "Yeah and you'll have fun explaining why you gave it to me when I tell my parents you made it" I said back as his smirk faded "I didn't think that through" he said nervously. I laughed and we just chilled and watched Netflix the rest of the day.

Boom new chapter I know your welcome 😂 I know this was a bad chapter sorry but I suck at writing so yeah... comment and stuff I'll reply